Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain 0

Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15 - Porcelain 0
PPP Water-Based FNDTs

3.7

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%, Titanium Dioxide 1.00%. Inactive Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Methyl Trimethicone, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Hdi/trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Talc, Boron Nitride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Palmtic Acid, Dimethicone, Lecithin, Aluminum Dimyristate, Tocopherol, Myristic Acid, Silica, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, [ /- Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)]

I don't love this foundation but I got it at a sample sale for a fraction of the label price so it's not a bad deal. I would never pay full price for it. I don't find that the Bobbi Brown shade matches are perfect ever. They're very saturated and yellow on my skin. I was using this with the MAC 187 and it just seemed to highlight all of my slight bumps and blemishes. I tried it with a wet Beauty Blender and that works much better. It's very liquidy, so I put it right on the sponge and then blend. I like the pump bottle. It lasts a long time but I find that I get greasier quicker than I do with my other foundations (Maybelline Fit Me specifically). I originally bought this as a special occasion foundation but it's too light coverage for that.

on 5/20/2017 3:50:00 AM

This foundation really fits my skin. I used it two times and my favorite one. It is not cakey.

This product changed my life. From the time I started wearing makeup at the age of 14 I switched constantly between Clinique and Merle Norman. I spent horrid amounts of money trying to find the right shade and they always ended up making me look orange and too dark, but then I found Bobbi Brown. They have every and any shade you can think of for every type of skin. They matched me up immediately and I am no longer worried about looking orange. I strongly recommend this product. It's pretty pricey but it's definitely worth it

over the years i have tried oh so many liquid foundations!it is the only one that matches exactly my super fair skin!!love the concistency and the light scent!i use it with bobbi brown foundation brush witch unfortunately is super expensive but makes a huge difference!!the salesgirl insisted and i cant thank her enough.as far as oxidation is concerned i must admit it does oxicides but so does every other brand i have ever used so i always use primer and this problem is solved.

on 3/19/2017 5:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't like this foundation. The shade 2 sand for me is perfect but there is hardly any coverage and it still manages to make me look cakey! It slides around, makes my pores visible and makes me look oily. Everything I put on top doesn't look good. Weird. I bought this for a natural look but it doesn't work. I am a Bobbi fan, just not this time.

on 3/19/2017 3:14:00 PM

no thank you I didn't get the shade porcelain but its so orange. my sister-in-law aunt was a professional makeup artist and bought my sister-in-law every makeup item you need from Bobbi Brown. I hated everything she got. she had me try the foundation I applied it with a couple different brushed, a sponge, and finally my fingertips everything came out the same patchy and gross. and I don't know what her aunt was thinking buying her the foundation that was so orange she is cool toned.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

NW13.

This is a fantastic formula if you have balanced skin. It does not grow oily on me until the end of the day. Looks very realistic, but has buildable coverage. I like the shade "Porcelain" although it is slightly yellow on me. This is was HG for a year or so. I now prefer shades that are pinker - Cinema Secrets 511, Make Up For Ever Face & Body 38.

This is a great "real skin" foundation, but it will still give coverage addicts what they want, more so that MAC F&B and MUFE F&B. I just can't wear it much anymore since I notice the shade difference.

This is by far my favourite foundation! It's so light but it also has a lot of coverage, and most importantly, it doesn't turn orange like every single drug store foundation I've tried. It's incredibly expensive though, but it's worth to have a foundation that is pale enough for me and doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa. I would definitely recommend this one

I was specifcally looking for a sheer foundation that will offer light coverage and has a very natural finish and that is appropriate for spring/summer weather. I cannot comment specifically on how this foundation will hold up in the summer but I am really impressed with the sheer natural finish. Do note that this is a very liquidy foundation, almost a little too liquidity but I can't realy complain because the sheer thin coverage is exactly what I wanted. Apparently the foundation can be layered on to get more coverage but I have a hard time envisioning how this would work. I think this really has to be accepted as a light coverage foundation that is more about evening out and freshening skin tone rather than covering up blemishes.

on 2/18/2015 5:05:00 PM

i try this for the first time about 2 months ago but i must say that i loved it from the very first use , the shade i choose was perfect for me ( not always easy to find the ONE) and i can say is the first foundation that i do not feel it on my skin , it feels so naturally like i did not put anything but in the same time gives me the good coverage i need , i must say that i totally love the skin foundation