E.L.F. Studio Line Eyeshadow 'C' Brush

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/7/2017 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Great basic eyeshadow brush. Its really good for just packing on eyeshadow.

on 6/16/2017 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This brush is alright, but in no way essential. I don't understand how anyone would successfully blend their eyeshadow with it, though; it's way too short-bristled and dense for that in my opinion. It does a decent job of packing on shadow to the lid, but again, the bristles are so short! You can't really load up a brush that small. If it would've been a bit flatter I would've used it for smoking out the lower lash line. The shape is good, but it's not flat enough if you want to get really close to the lash line.

I have no complaints about the softness of the bristles or the quality of the brush itself, but I don't think it really serves a purpose in my brush collection. It tends to be the brush I reach for last, when I have no other clean brushes to use.

+ Vegan
+ Cheap
+ Good quality for what you're paying

- Weird design
- Doesn't excel in any type of application

on 8/5/2016 7:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My kid absconded with my MAC 217 (I own 2 - but it still pissed me off!) so I got one of these for $2.00 at target - and it is no way like the 217 but it's a great and CHEAP shadow brush.
Dense bristles and so far no shedding. Very short bristles, though.

Nice find - and essential.
And if my kid steals it I can get another easily - and it won't break me.

on 10/9/2016 7:11:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is so scratchy and rough..i feel like i'm applying eyeshadow with a broom

on 8/2/2016 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has become one of the brushes in my daily rotation. It is a very good, especially for the price. I use it for packing in shadow on my lid and very light blending, this is because the bristles are not too stiff or too soft. It does not shed and it has already been wash several times. The construction is very well made, nothing is falling apart after a heavy use during a year. The only reason it does not have 5 stars is because I still favored e.l.f. Essential “C” Brush a little bit more.

on 8/9/2016 4:42:00 PM

This product is so soft. I normally buy brushes from elf because of the good prices ($1-$6 typically!). They are so soft, and I have never experienced any shedding for any of the brushes.

on 2/19/2016 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this little brush for eyeshadow application. It's a rather firm brush so it makes application super easy and precise, In addition, it's dirt cheap, doesn't shed and is easy to clean. It's the perfect brush!

on 3/2/2016 4:37:00 PM

I'm going to be honest: I don't like synthetic eyeshadow brushes, and this one is. Because it's synthetic, it doesn't hold much color, so I gave up on using it to apply eyeshadow. But I've been using it as an eyeshadow blending brush, and like it quite a lot for that purpose. So, for three dollars, I feel I did get my money's worth. I wash my brushes weekly, and this one has lasted me a year, without any noticeable bristle loss.

on 1/13/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favorite brush of any one I own. The quality is excellent. I like it so much that I bought a second one. It picks up eyeshadow and packs it on well, minimizes fallout, and looks really nice. It feels like a more expensive brush and you definitely can't beat the price.

on 1/13/2016 6:40:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. I feel like it picks up eye shadow pretty well but can not pack it on the lid. I got rid of it.

Popular Makeup Brushes