E.L.F. Studio Line Eyeshadow 'C' Brush

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/2/2016 4:37:00 PM

I'm going to be honest: I don't like synthetic eyeshadow brushes, and this one is. Because it's synthetic, it doesn't hold much color, so I gave up on using it to apply eyeshadow. But I've been using it as an eyeshadow blending brush, and like it quite a lot for that purpose. So, for three dollars, I feel I did get my money's worth. I wash my brushes weekly, and this one has lasted me a year, without any noticeable bristle loss.

on 2/19/2016 12:33:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this little brush for eyeshadow application. It's a rather firm brush so it makes application super easy and precise, In addition, it's dirt cheap, doesn't shed and is easy to clean. It's the perfect brush!

To Read all 185 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/13/2016 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is my favorite brush of any one I own. The quality is excellent. I like it so much that I bought a second one. It picks up eyeshadow and packs it on well, minimizes fallout, and looks really nice. It feels like a more expensive brush and you definitely can't beat the price.

on 1/13/2016 6:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Not a fan. I feel like it picks up eye shadow pretty well but can not pack it on the lid. I got rid of it.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Another great brush by ELF.
No reason to spend more this does the job.
Soft and no shedding. I haven't had to replace any yet.

on 11/18/2015 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Love this brush. I don't wear makeup every day, but when I do, I usually use this brush for eyeshadow. It's soft and doesn't shed, and just works perfectly. It bums me out when I look at all my MAC and Trish McEvoy and high-end brushes... I once spent $67 on an Origins brush that I hate. The powder brush I use most is also an ELF. ARGH.

on 11/9/2015 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this brush for my ... lips. Yep, my lips. I prefer a more natural / less-done look and this brush helps me achieve that. You can take any lipstick or pigmented gloss and working from the inside of the lips and feathering out, you can get that sexy plump kissing-too-much stain look. So pretty.

on 10/26/2015 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

As for all ELF Studio brushes I have tried, the price and quality of this brush is spectacular.
I highly recommend this brush for the versatility it provides for such a cheap price ($3).
I use it to pack apply and blend eyeshadows- creams, powders, liquids, gels- you name it! It does the job effectively and flawlessly.
I have since purchased a sonia kashuk pointed crease brush, manually pinched the ferrule (to resemble a mac 217) and now use that brush more often than the ELF brush.
But to prove to you its versatility, I will mention that I now use this brush to smudge in my lipstick to create a long lasting stain! It allows me to get great precision, and best of all, I don't get lipstick all over my fingers.
I simply swipe, rather messily, the lipstick onto my top and bottom lip and proceed to spread and buff the product to create a flawless, blurred, bitten look.
This brush is soft, dense and very sturdily made.
Highly recommend!!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

My,favorite eyeshadow c brush

on 10/7/2015 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I went on a brush haul recently and this is one of the bushes I got. Like everyone is saying, it's a bit larger and densely packed. It also has a longer handle than many other shadow brushes. I have a smaller Sephora brush and that's great and soft(er) but I wanted to try this out. I actually have large lids and eyes and this makes doing a simple, quick neutral look so easy. I also like it for under the brow bone. I haven't had issues with any E.L.F. brushes yet.

Popular Makeup Brushes