Uploaded by emiller99

price range

Reviews

fromfelgoj

Aug/21/2012

This is my 1st smudge brush, so I don't have any prior experience to compare its performance to. It does smudge my eyeliner nicely & applies powder shadow at my lashlines very easily for a super-quick & easy smoky eye (which I love) as light or as dark as I choose. Before I got the brush, it took so much effort & many steps getting the smoky effect just right (& sometimes not …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (708 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Kinky, Medium

2.0

Jul/29/2012

Maybe I am just not using it right, but I always feel like this brush isn't actually doing much when I try to smudge my eyeshadow. I always end up using a different brush.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Jul/13/2012

I have been looking for a new smudge brush for a while and I decided on this one based upon the reviews. This brush is awesome! It smudges my eyeshadow and gives me the smokey look that I haven't been able to achieve with my old brush. The brush is made w/ pony hair so it is soft and not scratchy.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Apr/20/2012

i bought this to smudge my under eye with shadow. it's to hard for me and stiff. i need something smaller maybe. so i've been using it to apply shadow to my top lid instead and it works good for that. uPDATE:I have used it more and maybe it softened up and I am now using it under the eye to smudge, as I intended.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Apr/02/2012

I'm a makeup artist. I have two for the kit, one for me. Cannot live or work without this multifunctional brush. Sweet!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/15/2011

I bought this brush at Sephora based on the reviews here. And, wow. It's the BEST smudge brush I've used. Love it! It makes creating a smudged smokey eye very simple! The first time I used it, I just applied a little bit of dark shadow on the brush and applied it like a shadow liner, extending it outward. Viola! Cute smokey eye in a snap!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Feb/26/2011

This is the best tool to use to smudge or smoke your eyeliner! Or, after I apply eyeliner, I dip this brush in an eyeshadow that is the same color of my eyeliner and press the brush along the line. Your eyeliner will last for ever!

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Feb/09/2011

great smudge brush.it deposits color exactly where you want it to. but be aware that sephora does not package their brushes.they're pretty much on display for everyone to touch...the reason i really don't shop for brushes at sephora.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

2.0

Jan/31/2011

It's ok, did not blow me away. Thought it was a little thick for shadow. I prefer a tapered brush for smudging. However good value for the price.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesHazel

3.0
fromloriyu

Oct/24/2010

i've tried some smudge brushes, but didn't have any in my current collection, so i got this one bc there was a similar sephora smudge brush from awhile back that i had liked. as a smudge brush, i'm sure this is great, but that's not what i use smudge brushes for. i have small asian eyes w/out much lid space and standard sized eyeshadow brushes deposit way too much color. i …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (181 reviews)

Age25-29