Uploaded by abhorer

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/20/2016

Very delightful product. I am enthused to have found this. My friend shared hers with me and I had to get one for myself. This is mid ranged priced for a brush but is easy to wash, applies mascara very well, and mixes very well.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

May/29/2016

One of my daily brushes that I use.

I use it to apply my wash color as well with crease color and the brush hair is soft. It grabs color from the e/s or pigment very well that if I lost it I will defi replace it, excellent choice :)

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

May/27/2016

All in all this is a great brush and I used to use it all the time. I grabs color nicely from different pigments. I will be repurchasing again if I ever lose this or something. Great for applying wash color. The brush is very soft.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlond

Jan/30/2016

This silky eye shadow brush from Trish McEvoy is a favorite in my collection. I've had it for about ten years now and it's still soft. It's my favorite crease brush and I use it all the time. I clean my brushes regularly and this holds up very well. It doesn't shed. The size is perfect for smaller eyes and the tapered head allows you to place color precisely. It blends …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (827 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Jan/10/2014

i know that mac, bobby brown, etc brushes are popular, but for my sensitive skin there are no brushes better than trish's. yes, they cost pretty penny, but you will never-ever have to buy another brush. i do own several of the highest rated mac brushes and every time i try to use them, i have to stop and go back to my trusted tm brushes. and every time i do that, i ask myself why did i ever …Read more

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

Sep/04/2013

I can do a whole eye makeup with this brush, and it's quite efficient blending brush as well, though a bit scratchy over certain angles, overall it's a nice brush to have.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Feb/09/2013

This brush is beautiful! I have had mine now for years and with the proper care, it has held up beautifully!! Super soft, great for blending, contouring and just straight applying shadows. This brush is quite expensive, but if you take care of it, it'll last forever. Worth every penny!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/27/2012

I purchased this brush a while ago.I do like it alot. It is durable, soft, and deposits colors well. I am looking for a new brush to find right now and want to try something else but if I can't find anything, I'll come back to #29

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/30/2012

My Trish brushes are amongst the first things I'd save if my house was on fire.
As with all the others this is fantastic quality, its 8 years old and still pristine. I've given it a 1 for price because I honestly believe it will not only last a lifetime but you won't want to use any other crease brush after trying this!
Its beautifully tapered, soft enough to blend …

8 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGray

Mar/28/2012

Beautiful brush. Quite expensive, but if taken care of well, it will last you forever! Never had a problem with hairs falling out, or it loosing its shape. Beautiful hairs, perfect density! The best crease brush!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24