4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Very delightful product. I am enthused to have found this. My friend shared hers with me and I had to get one for myself. This is mid ranged priced for a brush but is easy to wash, applies mascara very well, and mixes very well.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

4 years ago

One of my daily brushes that I use. I use it to apply my wash color as well with crease color and the brush hair is soft. It grabs color from the e/s or pigment very well that if I lost it I will defi replace it, excellent choice :)

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

All in all this is a great brush and I used to use it all the time. I grabs color nicely from different pigments. I will be repurchasing again if I ever lose this or something. Great for applying wash color. The brush is very soft.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlond

4 years ago

This silky eye shadow brush from Trish McEvoy is a favorite in my collection. I've had it for about ten years now and it's still soft. It's my favorite crease brush and I use it all the time. I clean my brushes regularly and this holds up very well. It doesn't shed. The size is perfect for smaller eyes and the tapered head allows you to place color precisely. It blends well in the standard windshield wiper motion. Trish McEvoy uses blue squirrel which is softer than goat hair and easier on sensitive eyelids. (If you're vegan you may prefer a synthetic brush from a brand like Sigma or IT for Ulta.) This brush is easy for a beginner to master yet luxurious enough to appeal to the seasoned professional. I don't think the acrylic handle is as attractive as some of the wooden ones in my collection; for example, Bobbi Brown's brush handles are birch. But I bought this for the lovely and versatile head, which is high quality and feels good on sensitive skin. The brush is $36 but it's silkier than others and lasts years with proper care. If MAC 217 isn't soft enough for you, try this brush.

About reviewer (827 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

i know that mac, bobby brown, etc brushes are popular, but for my sensitive skin there are no brushes better than trish's. yes, they cost pretty penny, but you will never-ever have to buy another brush. i do own several of the highest rated mac brushes and every time i try to use them, i have to stop and go back to my trusted tm brushes. and every time i do that, i ask myself why did i ever bothered to stray from the greatness that is tm :) of all trish's brushes i own (and i own what seems like most of them LOL) this little wonder #29 is the one i use daily. it is the work-horse of eye makeup and is up to any task you throw its way. simply wonderful. and btw, it never scratches like mac brushes. unless yours gets lost you will never have to replace it. ever!

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

7 years ago

I can do a whole eye makeup with this brush, and it's quite efficient blending brush as well, though a bit scratchy over certain angles, overall it's a nice brush to have.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

This brush is beautiful! I have had mine now for years and with the proper care, it has held up beautifully!! Super soft, great for blending, contouring and just straight applying shadows. This brush is quite expensive, but if you take care of it, it'll last forever. Worth every penny!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

I purchased this brush a while ago.I do like it alot. It is durable, soft, and deposits colors well. I am looking for a new brush to find right now and want to try something else but if I can't find anything, I'll come back to #29

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

My Trish brushes are amongst the first things I'd save if my house was on fire. As with all the others this is fantastic quality, its 8 years old and still pristine. I've given it a 1 for price because I honestly believe it will not only last a lifetime but you won't want to use any other crease brush after trying this! Its beautifully tapered, soft enough to blend nicely but dense enough to pick up and deliver a good amount of product. It washes well and holds it shape. I have a couple of MAC 217s that I use purely for blending my darkest colours and although they are decent brushes, each time i use them I'm remindered that i want to buy a couple more TM #29s, but not til I own at least the whole collection!!!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

EyesGray

8 years ago

Beautiful brush. Quite expensive, but if taken care of well, it will last you forever! Never had a problem with hairs falling out, or it loosing its shape. Beautiful hairs, perfect density! The best crease brush!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age19-24