Maybelline Slanted Brush (Uploaded by BarbItalia)

4.7

97%
would repurchase
3.9/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/09/2017

Perfect for gel or powder lining. Not too soft, not too hard, just right. I have had mine for years and it has held up perfectly.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

fromjspnx

Apr/22/2010

The angled eyeliner brush I've been looking for! It did a great job lining my upper eye with gel liner, creating a very even thin line and letting me push liner into my lashline from above. Only problem is that I haven't figured out how to wing out the eyeliner without it coming out thick and clumsy.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Jun/08/2009

I purchased this brush from ebay based on the MUA reviews for the bargain basement price of $1.98! Thus, I immediately purchased 2 brushes so even before the brushes arrived I was already very happy and excited about my haul. I should preface my review by saying that this is my first angle eyeliner brush so I am very much a novice when using this brush to apply eyeliner. The brush it is quite …Read more

About reviewer (274 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

fromdee000

Apr/21/2008

I bought this off ebay for $3 including shipping!! I absolutely love it too. I use it with my L'Oreal HIP color truth cream eyeliner and it works perfectly. I only put eyeliner on my lower waterline which can be a sensitive area and this is so soft and gentle and distributes the color very well. I also use this for tightlining my upper and lower lids and it does the job so well! I've …Read more

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Nov/25/2007

I use this with L'oreal HiP Cream Liner, and I am getting a nice line with practice. The fibers are stiff enough to provide a smooth line, but soft enough so that they don't hurt my eyelids.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

Oct/10/2006

Very good brush for the price and quality. Stiff bristles that don't shed. It doesn't work well for a precise line with black MAC e/s dry, because it isn't too precise. But I am rediscovering it with MAC fluidlines. Definitely recommend.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

HairBrown

Sep/30/2006

Bought this based on reviews and I haven't regretted it! I wouldn't have known its existence if it weren't for you gals, so thanks! I had a hard time finding it- finally found it at a Walgreens for 5.99. It's great for MAC fluidlines - stiff and thin enough to give you good control, yet not as harsh feeling as the MAC angled brush I've used at the MAC counter. I also …Read more

About reviewer (50 reviews)

fromilima

Sep/17/2006

This is a nice, stiff little brush. I love using it to highlight the inner corners of my eyes with a very light shadow. I haven't tried it for eyeliner yet, but I'll definitely have to give that a shot!

About reviewer (207 reviews)

Age25-29

HairBlond

EyesOther

May/10/2006

I got this for a dollar in the clearance bin at sav-ons!! and I love it for eyeliner. It's the perfect medium of soft and stiff. Sooo cheap compared to MAC's I'll have to try it with a fluid line to see how it goes. The only thing I find tacky is the plastic clear-ish dark blue body.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

HairBrown

fromchump1

Nov/26/2005

I LOVE this brush.. i use this to apply mascara on lower lashes.. it coats every lashes without being goopy or spidery lash looking.. i also use this to line my upper lids as well.. the price is pretty decent ..around five bucks.. i would buy this again but i probably won't have to.. :)

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinDry