3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I personally had troubles to decide on what shade to get because I ordered it online and the pictures where the shades are in the palette are different from what they’ve swatched which is a bit weird. I’ll definitely would recommend going into the shop and get it rather buying it online. There are 3 shades because it should suit for people with either pale, medium or dark skin tones, where I ordered the wrong shade ( I ordered the darkest one) where I only see bronzer and contour rather then blush. The product itself is amazing an performs really nice, I just don’t have a blush but use it as contour which is totally fine. https://youtu.be/aJuGnliy1Yo

About reviewer (239 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

a year ago

i bought this in st lucia & have nc20-25 skin (depending on how long ive spent in the sun) i mainly use this for the bronzer & it looks great. not too orange and not muddy when blending. is nice & subtle but you can definitely build it up. decent staying power. matte finish without glitter. the blush on the other hand, i CANNOT for the life of me make it work. when i swipe it, it has very little pigmentation and mostly glitter. i thought maybe i should try scraping the top, but still, NOTHING comes off. the worst blush ever. packaging is very handy. nice sized mirror and it feels good. easy to slip in in your bag for travel. i took off 2 lippies because the blush. WHY? why is it like that? id repurchase if the blush wasnt crap

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I'm not sure why does it call contouring kit since you can't contour with it. None of the bronzers has a neutral grey undertone that would be suitable for contouring. Warm shades make face look muddy, not contoured. St.Lucia - light peachy pink shimmery blush and a dark shimmery bronzer. The blush is similar to Nars Orgasm and the bronzer is a shade or two darker than Nars Laguna. In the pan, the bronzer looks the lightest of three shades available, yet I find it is too dark for my medium-fair skin and way too warm and too shimmery to be used as a contour. The blush is glittery. Not a good look.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I have this product in both St Lucia and figi .I find the blush in St Lucia to have "glitter" not shimmer which am not a fan of but the bronza is ok I decluttered it and accidentally re purchased it in one of my elf hall.Figi is ok it's a Matt product the blush I have to build up for it to show up but all in all a useable product.

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Medium

3 years ago

I have one of these in the shade "St. Lucia" and it has a pretty coral shimmer blush and a warm toned bronzer. The blush in this duo was a little too shimmery for me. The bronzer was ok, a little too warm for my liking. This would be great for someone who had the right skin tone for these powders. After a while, the powders start to get a little chunky and the pans get messy. For how cheap this is though, it's not too horrible.

About reviewer (201 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

3 years ago

I found the blush and bronzer to be glittery for me. Not a huge fan of this product.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBlack

1.0

3 years ago

NOT for hyper sensitive or rosacea tendency skin, the glitter irritates my cheeks and makes them bright red and heated. St Lucia Blush - sheer peachy pink glow with gold glitter chunks - draws attention to textured skin. Bronzer - sheer with shimmery chunks, nice on light skin but looks orange on my very fair skin. Antigua Blush - pigmented very cool toned bubblegum pink with silver glitter chunks. Bronzer - pigmented WARM toned orangey bronze. A bit patchy. Good for medium skin.

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

For the price, this product is amazing. I have a couple of these duos and they're both lovely. I like that ELF puts different shades of bronzer/contour in each duo so that it isn't redundant, because the blush shades are really pretty too. The powders have enough pigmentation that they work well without being too heavy, and they blend out beautifully. For the price, they are amazing products.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I don't care for the blush at all but I do use the bronzer to contour on a daily basis.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

I bought this in St. Lucia. It's very nice to have a blush and a bronzer in the same compact, it cuts out the necessity of hunting out complementary colors! Both of them do have glitter, but I haven't noticed any big glitter chunks, and once they're blended the glitter isn't very noticeable. It's much more like a sheen. Speaking of blending, it blends very nicely, and it lasts through my shifts at work. The blush isn't too dark for my pale skin, but the bronzer does pull very orange. I did find some products to replace this compact that suit my skin color better, so I don't feel that this is truly 4/5. But, for a person with a tight budget, this is a great two-in-one product that'll last you quite a while!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool