Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

4.5

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Got this for $14.99 at TJ Maxx, have been using for about 3 weeks, and it has softened and smoothed my skin. I have some mild pigmentation from sun exposure, and it's better, but not gone. Package does not make miracle claims, but says "with continued use"....you'll see improvement. First serum I've ever used that doesn't break me out! 1/2 pump is more than enough for cheeks and forehead. It's slightly tacky for a few minutes. When I use it under my Neutrogena moisturizer at night, I wake up in the a.m. with nice, dewy looking skin. No miracle product, but none are! I'd buy again 'cause my skin looks generally better with this.

UPDATE: 9/10/14 My skin tone is more even than it's been in years. I can use more sheer foundation. I feel dewier, prettier, healthier. Just bought another bottle for $19.99 at TJ Maxx.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

well I bought this yesterday at TJ Maxx for 19.99 and used it one night.. it really worked for my dark acne spots on my cheeks.. I have very oily acne prone skin and am very reluctant to try anything new on my face as it usually makes it break out more.. I used it again this morning and will continue to use it to see more results.. I would recommend this to anyone with dark acne spots and I would buy it again in a heart beat.. good stuff!!!!