Ole Henriksen enlighten me skin tone corrector

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.8

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calcium Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Thioctic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrodemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Tetrahydrobisdemethoxydiferuloylmethane, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Oleth-20

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

well I bought this yesterday at TJ Maxx for 19.99 and used it one night.. it really worked for my dark acne spots on my cheeks.. I have very oily acne prone skin and am very reluctant to try anything new on my face as it usually makes it break out more.. I used it again this morning and will continue to use it to see more results.. I would recommend this to anyone with dark acne spots and I would buy it again in a heart beat.. good stuff!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have been using this for a week and my acne marks are starting to fade very slightly. This makes my skin smooth, soft and glowing. Its a little bit sticky when you apply it but after a few minutes it goes away and my foundation goes on beautifully. Fyi; Im combo, very clog and acne prone and this has not caused any reactions or breakouts.
Will continue to use this and see if my skin improves and will update in a few weeks...........................
Oct 28 UPDATE; So I have been using this at night mostly, and sometimes in the AM before my foundation to heal up blemishes. Im still happy with this product and feel it is helping the overall look of my skin.............will update again in a month or so.........
UPDATE Nov 26: still loving this, no new breakouts and its continuing to make my complexion more even and glow.
FEB 19-2013 - Still using this and loving it

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am 31 years old, I always had oily and combination skin with occassional acne. However, since I stop taking my birth control, my skin went crazy on my the last two months. I broke out like teenager and since I have sensitive skin too, I can't use a lot of the products. I was in Sephora one day and just really needed something to help minimze the scars, and my mom loved the truth serum, so I decided to give this serum a try. I absolutely love it. It has been a month now, and I use it twice a day, morning and night. My acne scars are dimished, and there's a faint or hint of a slight pinkness, and majority of it is gone. i am so thankful that this product worked for me, and it didn't break me out at all. I use it after I clean my face, then a moisturizer, and some eye cream and I am good to go. The only thing I don't like is that the pump actually pumps out a lot more, so don't push it down all the way, if not you'll be left with too much serum. I highly recommend this product and I would buy it again.

--------------------------------

Update: I recently switched to Truth Serum by Ole Henricks, and I like that one even better. After using the truth serum for three weeks, my skin is brighter, smoother and my acne scar are almost gone. I absolutely love it, I think the Truth Serum is better than this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this to sort out a couple old acne scars and uneven pigmentation on cheeks. A little goes a long way so it lasts for ever. I use it twice a day and it's only been a few weeks and my scars are much lighter and smaller. the pigmentation on m cheeks is a tiny bit lighter but still there so hopefully in a few more weeks i will see better results. I was told to get the best out of this product I should exfoliate daily and use some sort of a weekly peel. I haven't had any negative reactions to it like break outs or irritation. However, it is a bit oily/watery so use it sparingly and rub in well..

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I do not recall having every purchased such a bad product in a long time. I cannot think of any good points for this product with the exception of the nice color. Where do I start? This should be a pigment reduction serum but actually it smells more like a beverage syrup. Extremely sticky and the smell is overpowering. Bad effect for me was that I go break outs. I tried this product a few times over a period of about two months and every single time my skin broke out. Also, It provided no moisturizing effect. Normally I like products from Ole but they really need to think of reformulating this particular one.

I do have very sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts so this is definitely not for me.