Max Factor False Lash Effect

Max Factor False Lash Effect

4.1

Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba, Triethanolamine, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, EDTA, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]

on 12/14/2016 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is the best drugstore mascara! I bought it for 3 times and I usually do not buy the same mascara and make some change to try out different things but this is so good and pricey so I am ending up with buying the False Lash again on discount. What can I even say.. I always buy it on discounts so it is sort of cheaper than the others considering its quality. I use the black color and its color is deep as I like. It is very subtle. I doesn't smear or bleed. It doesn't make any irritation on my eyes. It doesn't give you a false lash effect but it is really good for a daytime look. I can have the false lash effect by using benefit's 'they are real' but it is very hard to remove as everybody complains so I use that only on special occasions. The False Lash Effect is easy to remove, so I think it very appropriate for everyday daily usage.

I purchased this a while ago and used it all up fairly quickly, I then forgot about it after purchasing a few more mascaras to try out.
Every mascara I tried out after that was either not working or way too pricey!
So after walking around in my local drug store, I came across this mascara again and thought, lets try this again!
I've been using this everyday since i bought it and I will be repurchasing this forever at this point. It is the only mascara that truly seperates my lashes and makes them look full and amazing.
The only downside is the price, in Aus we pay $25 :( but it is still worth it.

I feel like everyone needs a bottle of this in their make up kit. I love this for lengthening! It does not give me the amount of volume i am after so i usually use this mascara as a top up after I've used a volumising mascara.
Truley reccommend to anyone wanting some more length in their lashes. Try get it on sale for a bargain.

on 8/31/2016 12:07:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I like this mascara but it doesn't really live up to the 'false lash' claim. It's more of a daytime mascara which, after 3 coats, gives a more wide eyed look. It doesn't sting and isn't clumpy.

My new favourite mascara ! It is absolutely amazing. I've tried classics like rollerlash, they're real and better than sex and this is BETTER. I have short, thin and stumpy lashes and this is the ONLY mascara which gets me compliments without falsies! No complaints !

on 5/22/2016 4:54:00 PM

I've been using this mascara on and off for YEARS! Based purely on application and performance I would give it 4.5 stars hands down! I have short, straight, medium density lashes and this mascara brings the impact that someone with lashes like me is looking for! On the other hand this mascara seems to dry out in the tube quicker than any other formulation I've tried and all my friends who use also tend to agree. However, mascara isn't designed to be held onto for more than a few months so with that in mind it kinda forces you to keep within that ideal hygienic turn over. I have no idea what this does for naturally dense and or curly lashes but for those who need a real boost in the length and density department this mascara will not disappoint. The wand is quite chubby with dense rubberish bristles and personally I think this is where the magic happens. So many wands today seem to over distribute the mascara too quickly resulting in clumps but this wands seems to enable the application of up to four consecutive coats without clumps!

on 4/15/2016 10:32:00 AM

I love this mascara! It really does give your lashes a false lash effect! I like the formula and I like that the colour of the product is really really black. Also, even though the bristles on the wand are quite short, the mascara does a decent job at separating your lashes and coating them individually. Honestly, I don't have anything bad to say about this mascara. If you're looking for a good false lash effect mascara, you've found one right here!

on 3/18/2016 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Dry texture.

Best mascara I've ever tried. I will always re-purchase this. It goes on really black and it makes my lashes look long and thick without looking clumpy. It even makes them look like they've been curled when they haven't. It's a little pricer than some high street mascaras but it's worth it.

on 3/2/2016 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

ADDENDUM: Downgraded from 5 to 4; not using due to parabens unfortunately.

I have straight, medium length lashes that are not thick, not thin. I used to use this mascara when sold in the US. I found this online in blue and having not used it for several years and never in this color, ordered it.

I realized that after watching a video where Bobbi Brown rolls the mascara wand while applying to the lashes that this was a great way to coat the lashes. Additionally I wipe down the top (blunt part) and blot it. By using a thin coat and simply twirling the tube instead of stroking it on the lashes I get great lash coverage and volumizing without clumps. What's more, i don't even need a primer and don't get the dreaded marks on the lids or need to do the q-tip action later!

I would recommend this for those looking for medium volume and good curling effect with minimal lengthening. Even after a long day lashes are well curled and eyes are not irritated. I use a lot of emollient undereye concealers and don't get smudging.

Popular Mascaras