Max Factor False Lash Effect

Max Factor False Lash Effect

4.1

Aqua, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba, Triethanolamine, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Synthetic Wax, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, EDTA, [ /- CI 77007, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499]

My new favourite mascara ! It is absolutely amazing. I've tried classics like rollerlash, they're real and better than sex and this is BETTER. I have short, thin and stumpy lashes and this is the ONLY mascara which gets me compliments without falsies! No complaints !

on 5/22/2016 4:54:00 PM

I've been using this mascara on and off for YEARS! Based purely on application and performance I would give it 4.5 stars hands down! I have short, straight, medium density lashes and this mascara brings the impact that someone with lashes like me is looking for! On the other hand this mascara seems to dry out in the tube quicker than any other formulation I've tried and all my friends who use also tend to agree. However, mascara isn't designed to be held onto for more than a few months so with that in mind it kinda forces you to keep within that ideal hygienic turn over. I have no idea what this does for naturally dense and or curly lashes but for those who need a real boost in the length and density department this mascara will not disappoint. The wand is quite chubby with dense rubberish bristles and personally I think this is where the magic happens. So many wands today seem to over distribute the mascara too quickly resulting in clumps but this wands seems to enable the application of up to four consecutive coats without clumps!

To Read all 467 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/15/2016 10:32:00 AM

I love this mascara! It really does give your lashes a false lash effect! I like the formula and I like that the colour of the product is really really black. Also, even though the bristles on the wand are quite short, the mascara does a decent job at separating your lashes and coating them individually. Honestly, I don't have anything bad to say about this mascara. If you're looking for a good false lash effect mascara, you've found one right here!

on 3/18/2016 6:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Dry texture.

Best mascara I've ever tried. I will always re-purchase this. It goes on really black and it makes my lashes look long and thick without looking clumpy. It even makes them look like they've been curled when they haven't. It's a little pricer than some high street mascaras but it's worth it.

on 3/2/2016 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I have straight, medium length lashes that are not thick, not thin. I used to use this mascara when sold in the US. I found this online in blue and having not used it for several years and never in this color, ordered it.

I realized that after watching a video where Bobbi Brown rolls the mascara wand while applying to the lashes that this was a great way to coat the lashes. Additionally I wipe down the top (blunt part) and blot it. By using a thin coat and simply twirling the tube instead of stroking it on the lashes I get great lash coverage and volumizing without clumps. What's more, i don't even need a primer and don't get the dreaded marks on the lids or need to do the q-tip action later!

I would recommend this for those looking for medium volume and good curling effect with minimal lengthening. Even after a long day lashes are well curled and eyes are not irritated. I use a lot of emollient undereye concealers and don't get smudging.

on 2/20/2016 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I adore this mascara! I purchased it couple of years ago and i'm repurchasing it since then! I tried a lot of mascaras but I always go back to this one. I love the brush! If you're a lover of thick brushes this is the product for you. Formula is also great. It doesn't create lumps, it provides a lot of volume, it's easy to remove but it doesn't smudge, I think it creates more volume than length, which is what I prefer, packaging is also great. Overall, I'm very happy with this product.

on 2/18/2016 6:25:00 AM

This is the best mascara I have tried. It looks so good. It gives your lashes volume and length and it separates them beautifully. It doesn't smudge and it's very long lasting.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have used probably every masacara out there and this is one of the best ones. I have medium lenght lashes, straight and unruly. My eyelids are quite prominent which makes them grow straight and invisible. I don't use curlers as they tend to damage and break lashes. False lash however creates the whole look full of curl, volume and separation. Great brush, excellent packaging, 13.5 ml container. You really cant ask for more when it comes to mascara.

I have been wearing this one for years and have no plans on changing unless I come across better (have probably tried 15 different mascaras in Australia).
I have light brown but long lashes. I get asked often if i am wearing fake lashes.
I only use one application and it separates my lashes nicely.
It's quite long lasting.

Cons:
Sometimes you get some on your eyelid and it is a little bit costly.