Boots Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

Boots  Expert Sensitive Gentle Toner

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Aqua Mineralis (Mineral Water), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Methylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Methylparaben

on 5/18/2015 10:54:00 PM

Price is great. I haven't tried Bioderma so I can't tell you if they're similar but at about $4, it's worth a try. It doesn't really do much to improve your skin but it does remove the last traces of your makeup.

on 11/22/2014 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is my favorite toner. It picks up so much dead skin, left over makeup, oil and whatever gunk is left after you wash your face. I use this 2x a day and I go though a bottle in about 4 months. It's super cheap and easy to find at Target there is no scent. A staple beauty product for me.

Update 7/2015

still am enjoying this product

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My favorite thing about this is it rounds out my cleansing regimen but super GENTLY.

I love love love this toner. I used the Clinique toner (not sure of the name anymore) when I was a teenager. All I remember about the product was it stung and dried out my skin. I vowed to never use toner again. I ended up purchasing this due to Missglamorazzi (the YouTube guru). She had mentioned in one of her videos that is was good dupe to Bioderma. Since I heard so many great things about Bioderma I decided to try the Boots version. It feels just like water on the skin. I noticed that it pretty much just prepares my skin for my moisturizer. I use it after I wash my face both day and night. It removes all the excess makeup and dirt after washing my face and just feels very refreshing.

on 3/13/2013 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was in the market for a new toner and had been doing a bit of research, I was pretty much set on Thayers rosewater toner..until they were out of stock when I went to purchase it. Then I found myself at target and had vaguely remembered hearing someone was happy with this toner so being $4 I picked it up. I hadn't even checked the reviews on here which made me a bit nervous but I was so happy to come home and read a lot of positive reviews! I'm really happy with the toner thus far! I used to use an AHAVA toner which I was pretty happy with too. This one is so so SO gentle but yet it does the job it's intended for! Really nothing to lose if you're iffy about giving this a chance. Only reason I took off some points for the packaging is because it has a pretty large spout so sometimes if I'm in a hurry I use too much, but that's my own fault!

on 11/20/2012 1:23:00 PM

I must be on about my 10th bottle of this.This is just a basic no frills, fragrance free alcohol free and witch hazel free toner, no artificial colours or dyes either. It's excellent to use after cleansing just to make sure everything is removed. A lot of toners contain antioxidants etc these days. But I use an antioxidant rich serum followed by a moisturiser loaded with beneficial ingredients, so personally I don't feel the need in a toner as well.If like me all you want is a basic toner , you won't get any better than this.Here in the uk this is now known as simply sensitive,it's the same product.

on 4/14/2011 4:31:00 AM

Este toner es uno de los mejores que he comprado. Primero que todo, no contiene alcohol, ni glicerina ni perfumes..Como lo dijo una review abajo, es super basico, pero super efectivo!!!!
Hace unos meses decidi dejar de usar toner, (pues tenia que economizar) y esa fue una de las maneras de hacerlo..Crei que era un gasto innecesario..
Pero mi piel empezo a resentirlo..Asi que me decidi a buscar un toner bueno, bonito y barato.. Y me decidi por este...
Tengo que decir que es una maravilla!!!, deja la piel super suave, es lo suficientemente humectante en mi piel para usar casi la mitad de cantidad de crema de noche.
Tengo apenas 3 dias usandolo, pero mi piel tuvo un cambio de la noche al dia..Ojalá y Target no deje de venderla..Aunque en una review lei que lo dejo de vender...Por si las dudas comprare 4 o 5..Pues el precio es de risa..$3.99..Pueden creerlo!!!
Lo recomiendo a todo mundo, para todo tipo de pieles..
Gracias Paula Begoun por el buen consejo..!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was about 4 bucks at Target, but don't be fooled by the pricetag! It is a super steal and an amazing find for people with super sensitive skin. I have been using it for about 2 weeks already and am still amazed at how gentle it is and how it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and glowy. Will definitely purchase again!

on 5/5/2010 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This toner is super basic, but it's effective at sweeping away the last traces of makeup and restoring a little hydration to my face. My makeup looks good after I use this, and my skin is glowy but not oily. I love that this has no fragrance. Very gentle, indeed!

Have only been using this product for a few days so I can't comment on any longterm effects. But the great thing is there is no alcohol or fragrance which is SO HARD to find!! And, yes, it does remove any leftover makeup after cleansing; the proof is on my cottonball!