Filtered by eye Color : Green
Skin Actives Scientific - Collagen Serum

Distilled Water, Sea Kelp Bioferment, Sodium PCA, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pomegranate Extract, Natural Active Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, L-Carnosine, Boswellia Serrata, Niacinamide, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Centella Asiatica, Horse Chestnut Extract, Betulinic Acid, Green Tea EGCG, Epidermal Growth Factor BT, Germaben II
Formerly called Let's Make Collagen Serum.

on 2/28/2013 6:54:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this. I have definitely seen marked improvement in my skin using LMC serum. The first bottle I got was there new formulation, but it was still oxidizing to a darker & darker brown as I used it. The new batch I just opened is crystal clear. they assured us that it's still the same formula, it's just been stabilized. Let's hope! I also love the lip collagen serum. My lips are smooth & hydrated & the pigmentation in them looks very youthful (like in my twenties) after just 3 days of use.

on 7/6/2008 12:16:00 AM

This is similar to the CHAS serum which I use during the day under sunscreen and this one at night or when I'm just hanging around the house. I know I like these because when the bottle runs low, I start coveting them and planning my reorder so I'm never without. They both smell like crushed up vitamins and have a somewhat gritty texture that actually absorbs very well into the skin. You can easily incorporate these under your regular creams/sunscreens because they don't really add a layer to your regimin as they are so light and water solulable. Too many serums have goop in them that makes combining with other products difficult. The whole point of these serums is to get the beneficial actives onto your face without a lot of fanfare. As a result, you get great antioxidant benefits at a super price (I don't recall paying 28 dollars -- I paid about half that for one ounce). Check out SkinActives' website, apparently they are updating it.