Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Estée Lauder Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum
Perfectionist CP+R Wrinkle Lifting/Firming SerumEnter Title

4.3

cyclopentasiloxane; water; polysilicone 11; dimethicone; HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone crosspolymer; silica; butylene glycol; yeast extract; scutellaria baicalensis extract; mulberry root extract; st pauls wort extract; clary extract; grapefruit extract; barley extract; chamomile extract; wheat germ extract; corn kernal extract; licorice root extract; narcissus blub extract; boswellia serrata extract; lady's thistle extract; fish (pisces) collagen; polysorbate 40; ethylhexyl glycerin; caffeine; cholesterol; hydrolyzed fish (pisces) collagen; pentylene glycol; whey protein; pantethine; creatine; soybean protein; glycerin; peg 10 dimethicone; sodium pca; AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE; linoleic acid; glyceryl polyacrylate; polyquaternium 51; squalane; propylene glycol dicaprate; acetyl carnitine hcl; acetyl hexapeptide 8; phytosphingosine; sodium hyaluronate; adenosine phosphate; aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate; peg 8; disodium distyrylbiphenyl disulfonate; lecithin; palmitoyl oligopeptide; disodium NADH; caprylyl glycol; decarboxy carnosine hcl; laurdimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolyzed soy protein; sodium betasitosteryl sulfate; fragrance; sodium chondroitin sulfate; tocopheryl acetate; hexylene glycol; hydroxyethyl cellulose; sodium chloride; xantham gum; disodium edta; phenoxyethanol; titanium dioxide; mica.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Love this serum, I have been using about 6 months now in conjunction with the Estes Lauder Micro Essence lotion after cleansing and could not be happier. No breakouts or sensitivity, is very pleasant to use, great consistency and goes in great with my skin care routine. I have noticed with time a clearer younger looking appearance to my skin with regular use (every night before moisturizing). In addition to that, this could be a stand alone product since once applied it has a mattifying, smoothing effect on the skin that almost reminds me of a primer. Basically your skin looks great immediately after applying but also has long term use benefits. And although my skin is very oily I need to moisturize on top of this anyways. I have used many serums through the years (Caudalie, Dior, Boots, Algenist) and really am pretty happy that I have found one I can stick with. I would have to say though that using about 7 pumps per night (face neck chest) the 1.7oz lasts me maybe a month and a half so kind of on the pricey side but with results and no breakouts I will continue to repurchase.

on 10/4/2014 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Being in my early 30's now, I figured it's time to add another serum to my routine. I was interested in this because it has fish collagen in it. Like others have said- it does have a very thick consistency and lots of silicones to help smooth out/plumped up the fine line areas.
This is good for those starting to have fine lines. I mainly used this on my forehead, smile lines, and near eye area, and jaw line . I don't wear makeup on a daily basis but I can feel that this could be used as a primer. For now, I only use this 3 days a week on weekends.
I still love the advanced night repair serum so I use this during the weekdays from Mon- Thursday. Wish this serum isn't so darn pricey. Still experimenting with this routine.

on 9/23/2013 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This serum is my savior.. I've oily and sensitive skin and this works better than any primer (I have tried Nars pro-prime and YSL primer), and this is the big one. It make my skin (big pores and irregular texture) look smooth, ready for makeup. I love this one. Is expensive but worth it.

on 10/2/2011 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this product because I notice that I was getting wrinkles around my "smile lines." The lady at the counter said to apply this serum after you have applied the night repair serum. I followed her instructions and I did not see any results. So I decided just to use the wrinkle serum by itself and sure enough there were results. My smile lines started to disappear and it made my face more smooth and hydrated. You have to use this product for a few weeks to see results.