Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

3.5

on 10/24/2013 7:51:00 PM

Broke me out where I never get break out before. My forehead and cheeks to be specific. No thanks I would not buy this again.

on 5/20/2009 11:44:00 PM

I LOVE this product! I have been following the Clear Skin Regimen from Acne.org for about a month, and my skin has gotten really clear. The problem is that due to the benzoil peroxide it was also very dry and flaky - it felt more like leather than skin! :o I started using the AHA+ every other night at first (so my skin could get used to it), and for a week now I've used it every night. Didn't notice much difference at first, but gradually my skin got smoother and softer, and now it feels like it's actually moisturized! It does sting a bit, but you get used to it. The bottom line is you get the trifecta - clear skin, faded red marks AND soft! I'm a happy girl! This and the benzoil peroxide are my HG skin products. I really like the cleanser too, but I think the mild bar soaps that Dan suggests would also work. The BP and AHA+ are special - definitely worth the shipping costs! You won't regret trying these!