Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

4.7

This on its own does not help cystic acne but with combination of Acne.org treatment BP gel, it works as a moisturizer. It smooths and hydrates the skin. What I really use it for is for my little bumps on my skin like the back of my arms and when I apply it a few times a week, they nicely disappear. If I apply this as moisturizer at night, my skin in the morning feels really silky.

on 10/2/2014 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Great stuff! I use it daily, and its still gentle enough, yet does the job. I have horribly oily and acne-prone skin, and together with their treatment, this really does the job. Great formulation, also contains some squalene (one of the best moisturizers, IMO). It's only slightly annoyance is that the product constantly cakes up around the tube opening, better packaging would be nice :)

on 9/23/2014 9:11:00 AM

This is the only Acne.org product I have tried and I love it! Good AHAs are hard to find. I have combo (on the dry side) skin and it feels great. Nice texture when applied, smooth, not heavy, but still feels hydrating. Does not sting. Leaves my skin soft and smooth.

I have only used it at night so I don't know how it works under make up. I will absolutely buy again.

on 7/28/2014 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love(d) this. It stings a bit upon application but fades quickly. Dries fast, but it can ball under some moisturizers. My skin looks and feels amazing the next day.
However
I am nearly certain that this breaks me out, which makes me very upset.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff! However, it does sting at first so be prepared for that. I stopped the regimen but I still use the AHA because it's that good. It moisturizes very well and calms down my spots, and it's the perfect product to layer in my skincare routine. It has anti-aging benefits, too!

However, if you are pale you may want to use this at night only (if you use this during the day use only a small amount and high SPF, of course) because it makes the skin have a slight yellow tinge to it.

Highly recommended!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....as with all of Dan's products, this has been absolutely amazing. I use this every morning and then moisturize. My skin stays blemish free and my skin tone is starting to look ten times better. Also my skin in so, so soft!

on 8/26/2013 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this AHA. It is really working and really not expensive. The only problem I have with this product is that it balls up when applied to my skin. Although I use it only at night but it is still annoying. I'm in search for other similar product to switch to but if u don't mind about the balling up or it does not ball up on your skin this product is perfect for you.

on 7/31/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Keeps my shoulders break-out free and silky smooth all year long!!!! Excellent used as a spot treatment when layered with Benzoyl Peroxide for those really pesky blemishes.

on 6/29/2013 11:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I did not allow enough time to have The Regimen to work for me. I had tried to follow all the required steps last winter and it turned my skin into a dry rough mess and felt my cystic chin acne was more tolerable than having parched horribly old looking skin which I could not effectively cover with makeup.
Three positives came out of my brief experience with The Regimen; I learned to love my less than perfect skin as it could be much worse (as it was on The Regimen); I learned the benefits of mixing jojoba oil into my moisturizer in winter; I now have a huge tube of super effective AHA!
This AHA is great. Before picking this up, I was a loyal fan of Neutrogina's Healthy Skin AHA with Spf 15. Scratch that, I was a fan of the previous version of the lotion before they went and stuck SPF in it. The old lotion transformed my skin at a time and while I still enjoy the new version, it simply is not the same. Acne.org's AHA is wonderful, it works and it is not horribly painful on the wallet give the amount you get. I simply mix equal amounts of the AHA with my moisturizer at night and love what it has done to my skin, it is similar to the effect I used to get with Neutrogina's older formula. I also find if a cystic pimple shows up, I can slather on a dollop of the AHA on it at night and by morning the pimple has reduced significantly. I will continue to buy my AHA from Acne.org from now on.

Throughout my teen years i always had pretty good skin, never had to deal with breakouts or anything besides the occasional pimple here and there. Unfortunately when i turned 20 i had about a 6 month period where i broke out horribly and nothing i did would keep them from coming. I tried everything from all natural routes like applying crushed asprin, to mario badescu products, retin-a, drugstore crap, NOTHING WORKED and all my meddling and picking and popping as a desperate attempt to get rid of them left me with scars.

I came across acne.org online and read about the products, super desperate i shelled out 60-70bucks (forgot how much exactly) for the trio (face wash, treatment, aha lotion). These products saved my face. They were the ONLY thing that worked for me and they have lasted incredibly long. I no longer have acne nor any scars thanks to the aha lotion which helps to even out the skin tone and clear up scars. To add to that, i have really fair skin so i thought i was going to be fucked for life with visible acne scars. I still use the aha lotion here and there whenever i get a few pimples and by the time i wake up they're usually significantly smaller and gone within a week.