Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by hair type : Curly age: 25-29
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this product religiously! I've been using it for 2 years and I keep going back. I have persistent acne that I've managed to keep under control with BCP and AHA+.

This stuff lasts a really long time; you only need about a dime size amount for each application. I use it an night after I've washed my face.

I find that it does sting depending on whether or not I have active acne. Fortunately, that's not very often because this product in conjunction with BCP helps keep pimples at bay.

The only drawback is the smell & taste. Sometimes I accidentally get this in my mouth and it tastes pretty bad, but not bad enough that I would not purchase. The smell and color is kind of like a light mustard. I don't love it nor do I hate it.

I've tried convincing my friends who suffer from acne to use this, but a lot of people are scared of anything with the word "acid" in it. It's helped me so much that I really want all of my friends to try it so they can reap the benefits!

on 12/31/2010 8:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have very dry skin with large pores, and this stuff makes my skin look smoother, clearer and more even. My skin glows whenever I use this.

My only real complaint is that I can't wear it under make-up, it balls up whenever I try to put foundation on over it.

on 1/19/2010 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. I got the older one that has a thicker texture in the squeeze tube, so I don't know how the new texture is, but the formula works great and really helps keep acne at bay.