ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

No Image

2.0

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have found that most sulfate-free shampoos are a little drying for me and this was no exception. At first I really liked it, but as I continued to use it, my hair became drier and stiffer. The smell is a fresh-floral clean scent and somewhat strong, but I didn't mind it (and I have a terrible time with fragrances irritating me). This lathers very well for a sulfate-free shampoo. I actually like the Whole Foods 365 - Fragrance Free.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).