ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo

Filtered by age: 36-43
No Image

4.3

Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin (*Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinale (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid (*Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum).

on 8/13/2015 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I don't understand all of the very negative reviews for this shampoo. It has been really great for gently cleansing, but still actually cleansing, my baby fine, dry ended and oilier scalped hair that I must wash everyday. It doesn't foam as much as SLS shampoos but seems to rinse clean in the hard water! Great product and I use it with Paul Mitchell moisture daily conditioner. Great results.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is the BEST SHAMPOO FOR SENSITIVE SKIN...trust me I would know. I have tried all the other free and gentle shampoos out there. I was getting little bumps from all shampoos and this was the only one that I can use. The light scent I barely notice and it doesn't dry out my hair or leave it flat. It makes my hair so soft. REMEMBER there are NO SULFATES so it can take a little bit for your hair to get used to no sulfates! I have thick hair that I blowout and I feel this shampoo gives it very nice shine and bounce. The best way to get it to suds up since it doesn't have sulfates is to do your scalp with a quarter size amount and then do it again! MY HG SHAMPOO! So glad the search is over for one that doesn't irratate my skin, head or wreck my hair!

on 1/12/2011 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have thick, long, damaged hair that has been relaxed and gets flat ironed once a week. I love sulfate free shampoos because they are so gentle. This shampoo is great because it also lathers more that most other sulfate free shampoos, smells incredible and is super gentle. I know most reviewers dislike it, but if you have thick, dry hair like me, perhaps it will work as I like that it cleans yet moisturizes. I will be trying the conditioner next. I also like their color treated line of shampoos and conditioners, though the gentle line smells the best.

on 12/25/2009 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

In my quest for a great, no-sulfate, everyday shampoo, after my HG Paves Professionals No Sulfates Allowed was discontinued, I picked this up at Marshall's for $7.99 USD (50% off the retail price next door at Ulta).

This proved to not do anything noticeably "bad" to my hair, but it also didn't leave it feeling or looking especially healthy, which I would expect from a "gentle" formula. I used it all up, but wouldn't purchase this mediocre-performing shampoo again for my hair type.

I have thin, fine medium-blonde hair (not processed at this time). It's important to note that due to a medication I was on, a lot of my hair fell out, so my hair is on the road to recovery, and needs very special care. Perhaps this would produce better results on very healthy hair, but I do not recommend it for damaged or otherwise special-care hair. Unfortunately, it also left my healthy, real-hair extensions lackluster, although I only used it once on them.
The bottle is functional with not a lot of frills, which I respect. My only complaint is that the flip top is often difficult to open with wet hands.

This product is vegan, for those non-omnivores among us. It also has no synthetic dyes, sulfates, or DEAs.
From the bottle:
ABBA Pure Gentle Shampoo
Pure Gentle Shampoo (Previously Nourishing Shampoo)
Cleanses hair without harshness. Contains Watercress, high in vitamin A, which has healing and relaxing properties. Aloe Extract adds moisture and promotes gentle healing. Application:
Apply to wet hair and lather. Wait one minute, allowing shampoo to penetrate. Rinse and repeat as needed.Commitment to Purity
100% Vegan
Sulfate Free
Free of Synthetic Dyes
DEA Free Available sizes: 6.76 fl.oz / 33.8 fl.oz
INGREDIENTS; Water (Aqua) (Eau), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, CocamidopropyI Hydroxysultaine, Sodium PCA, Myristamine Oxide, Glycerin ("Vegetable Oil), Nasturtium Officinaie (Watercress) Extract, Yucca Filamentosa Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinaie (Jasmine) Extract, Polyquatemium-10, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids (*Apple Juice Amino Acids), Citric Acid ("Sweet Potato), Disodium EDTA, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional,
Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, ABBA Aromatherapy Fragrance (Parfum). continued >>