Caudalie Beauty Elixir

3.4

Aqua (Water), Alcohol*, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water*, Glycerin*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Potassium Alum, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil*, Commiphora Myrrha Extract*, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract*, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Leaf Oil*, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil*, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract*, Citral*, Citronellol*, Farnesol*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Plant Origin

Lets be clear. I love this elixir for its refreshing and crisp fragrance and cooling effect in summer and I spritz it on my neck and face. As a face toner it is good but not great as it does not significantly alter my skin condition. It leaves my combination skin feeling fresh but not tight.

I am someone who uses acid toners and retinols on a regular basis and I have thick and bumpy skin. Thats why I say this toner does not really treat my skin condition much.. But I love it for the refreshing mist in summer and I will keep a bottle in my toner wardrobe. Handy to have when I am either doing an intensive treatment mask or just want a day off from acids.

I suspect that those with sensitive skin will not like this product. And as for the scent it is green and herbaceous- you will either like it or hate it. This is no sweet girly gourmand scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I think it's funny that this has such a huge cult following. I can't stand the smell. That's my number one reason for not liking this product. Second, I don't know what it does. People just rave about it and I don't see it and don't get me wrong, I love facial mists. I'd dish out the extra $ and buy omorovicza queen of Hungary mist, kerstin Florian, and any number of other mists before this. I'd even recommend the caudalie grape water. This I just can't get into, sorry.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Edit: This is a joke. After using this up in 3 weeks, wit h normal application ( I stopped trying to save it) I feel I wasted my money, I could have bought two full bottle of orange blossom water or rose water, which works better....

It's nice, semll nice, don't see any effect on my skin.. to set makeup I much prefer MAC fix+ and to hydrate my skin I prefer Caudalie eau de raisin... I find it sooo expensive for the amount you get...really don't understand how it became a cult classic.. I feel it's only a nice bottle, even tough you cannot refill with something else after it's finished! how frustating!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use it as a primer and toner. It has a cooling effect so I use it after peeling/mask to soothe my skin. The only bad thing about is the price, small bottle costs 13 euros.

This is a spray mist. It must have a ton of eucalyptus oil in it or something like that. It cools your face, which in summer in Phoenix is very nice however ....
Make sure to close your eyes very tight. One time I must've not done this right and it got into my eyes. Very burning and your eyes will be blood shot.
I have not decided whether I will buy again or not ...

This product is the result of good marketing, it s a nice mist, but overall it s not a miracle product. It smells nice, gives your skin some freshness (if you live in a polluted city, you know freshness matter in areas of the skin) but it s not great. It s way to expensive for what it does to your skin. Some say that it acts like a serum, but that is not true at all. I would still repurchase it if I had nothing better to do with my money.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Saw this in the Sephora aisle near to the counter. Was around UDS15 for this bottle (I'm based in Singapore). Doesn't do much but I guess it makes my skin more matte. You can put this on before or after your foundation to prep the skin or brighten your complexion. Has a minty, bitter orange smell that I guess "wakes" you up after you spray it. Exactly the same as a mineral water spray which I have a lot of.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This product is cooling when sprayed on the face. I do love that about it, but what I love most is the scent. It reminds me of my Grandmother's linen closet in her bathroom. It's comforting to me. Yes, it is expensive and I admit the top of the dispenser sometimes messes up. That's why I took off points for price and packaging. I will continue to purchase this.

I am on my second (mini) bottle of this.

I love the way it makes my skin feel. It's extremely refreshing, due to the menthol. It is an excellent product to use as a toner, or a pick me up mid day.

I have to say I am disappointed with the price tag. For a tiny bottle, it's just too expensive to make this purchase frequently, so I alternate this with other botanical toning mists.

Gives my skin a pink, circulatory glow. Feels like it clarifies pores and balances skin tone.

Would definitely recommend but be sparing with application.

OK,but not extrordinary,leaves your face glowing and refreshed,but that it is.
Way to expensive for what it does.