Bobbi Brown long-wear cream shadow in Sand Dollar

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

RIS and my very first thought was of how pretty of a shade it was. The application was amazingly smooth but unfortunately the color pretty much disappeared on my lids. So glad I swapped for it or else it would have been a waste of money.

Sand Dollar is described on the Bobbi Brown website as "pale greyish taupe with silver shimmer." That's an accurate description, as it is a lovely neutral that adds an attractive delicate sheen. As usual, I love the Bobbi Brown long wear creams, and find this one to be an excellent addition to my collection.

For first time in a long time I'm in love, I always bought BB in ebay because there wasn´t a store in my country and I found them of good quality but a bit boring, recently the brand is selling here and I went to see the whole collection, and this e/s has become my new staple, WHY?
1. COLOR: just beautiful is really light taupe-gray-silver, it reminds me a little MAC vex but more subtle, ypu can wear it on the day and it looks really polished, and makes my hazel eyes pop without looking overdone.
2. APPLICATION:soooo easy, I apply it with my fingers, even using my car mirror and it looks perfect.
3. DURATION: all day long witout creasing.
Looooove.......