La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere moisturizing cream

La Roche-Posay Hydreane Legere moisturizing cream

4.2

AQUA / WATER GLYCERIN CYCLOHEXASILOXANE HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE MYRISTYL MYRISTATE SODIUM HYDROXIDE STEARIC ACID POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE XANTHAN GUM CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ACRYLATES COPOLYMER POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE GLYCERYL STEARATE SE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE

on 2/6/2017 9:23:00 PM

I got the combination skin with acne. Unfortunately, this product does not work on my T-zone; it is still oily. While my cheek is dry and smooth after applying it (which i only love about this product). The texture is light and easily absorb. Will consider to buy it again as it's not a sun-protected products.

on 9/26/2016 9:10:00 AM

Love, love, love. Have purchased several tubes of this already. Started using it while in France and can say it is just the best warm-weather day cream around.

Sinks in perfectly, lasts a long time, doesn't need any re-application unless you want to. Doesn't leave skin greasy, goes great under make-up ... every time I put it on, it's a good feeling about how it absorbs and how well it works for a light moisturiser.

At first, thought it was similar to Embryolisse, another (inexpensive) French legend of a light face cream, but this one is miles ahead. Will repurchase as long as La Roche Posay is in business :)

on 2/29/2016 2:09:00 AM

Im on my third one because I love it so much. Its light weight, smells great, doesn't make my skin oily. Its a little expensive though but worth it in my opinion.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've tried a lot of moisturizers since my skin is dry and sensitive and this is the only product that I like. Most moisturizers for dry skin feels really fat and sticky afterwards. But this is an exception. It has this silicony feeling like a primer and you can apply makeup right after.
When my first ''bottle'' ended I bought a moisturizer from L300 but then I realized that no cream could beat the La Rocke Posay one so I bought this one again.

I am on my second purchase of this and love it, my skin is temperamental and has an oily t-zone, dry nose but normal everywhere else! A lot of products break me out in tiny bumps on my cheeks but since using this my skin has cleared up and leaves my skin soft. I don't use this in the evening as I prefer something more moisturising but as a daytime/make up base it is perfect. I find you need to apply a bit more than another moisturiser but it didn't break me out so sticking to this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

When I bought this moisturiser I truly wasn't expecting to love it quite as much as I do! At just £11 it's a fraction of the price of other premium skincare products on the high street and has done a far better job on my awkward sensitive/combination skin over the last couple of months than any I've tried before.

I use it every morning as a day cream, even though it is recommended to be used twice a day. I apply my Ren Omega 3 serum and Ren Frankincense night cream in the evening and this routine seems to work brilliantly for me, especially in this brutal winter weather. It absorbs very quickly and hydrates well without feeling heavy or greasy in the slightest. My skin texture feels much more even - before I had a dry, flaky forehead and cheeks with an oily nose and jawline, but with skin that's also sensitive it was hard to find something effective yet non-irritating. My skin feels, dare I say it, normal for once! I've had less oiliness and at the same time my previously dry areas are soft and hydrated. I've been reaching for the pressed powder and blotting sheets far less than usual throughout the day. The redness in my skin has also improved and I feel much more confident not wearing makeup than I did before.

I really hope this moisturiser remains just as effective over time! I'd highly recommend it to anyone else with sensitive combination skin - it's just what you've been looking for but better.

on 8/7/2013 8:00:00 PM

This moisturiser really works for me. It's light but still very hydrating and it works perfectly under make up. I prefer the Riche version for winter, but for summer this is a great daily moisturiser and despite my temperamental skin I don't feel like it's contributed to any break outs. It is quite expensive for a small tube and the scent is a bit strong, but over all I'm very satisfied.

on 7/17/2013 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I have a normal skin, but does flake every once in a while and doesnt like most of the moisturizers out there.

Reading the positive reviews, I decided buying it.

The product didn't do much for me, didn't moisturize the way I hoped and my skin turned pretty dry after.

Will not buy again unfortunately :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Product is comedogenic. :(

YES!! This is a wonderful product! I recommend it to everyone, esp when you had a mishap with another cream.
This moisturizer saved my skin after Estee Lauder Daywear made is awfully dry and itchy! ( Horrible!! ) It moisturizes reaaally well, makes the skin soft and in my case helped to get rid of the redness and itchy feeling.

The only negative thing is that i use it pretty quickly so one package is about 2.5 weeks for me, but it is worth the price!!