Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask

Skinfood Wash-Off Black Sugar Mask
Wash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar MaskWash-Off Black Sugar Mask

4.1

on 12/8/2017 1:05:00 AM

I've been using the it for a few months now, and I absolutely love it! It's perfect for daily use as it's not too harsh and my skin feels refreshed.. and as you only need a little bit, it has lasted me nearly six months.. and I've still got tons left in it! I will definitely be buying this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this. It's a very gentle exfoliater that can be used daily. I love using this at night because it removes ALL of my makeup, and doesn't break me out. It's dirt cheap, and lasts a long time.

The texture of my skin is amazingly smooth after using this mask which I like because with most skin products with exfoliants my face is left feeling dry and tight after. Had this product for 3 months haven't used it a lot of times maybe 5 in total but it's already almost finished. I have combination acne prone skin but my acne has improved greatly in the last month. Debatable whether I'd buy again as I've been using a fair few skin products which may have contributed to my skins improvement. But it's a really nice treat and leaves your skin feeling baby soft and smells great too.

on 7/20/2016 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Would definitely recommend this to everyone as it exfoliates gently and leave no oily residue or anything! Leaves skin superb smooth

It makes my skin so soft after use. Highly recommend !!!

on 1/29/2016 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. I've tried a bunch of different exfoliators before and the results on my skin weren't so great. Ever since then I stayed away from exfoliators. However, after hearing ravings from this product, i gave it a try and i swear, it CHANGED my skin. I have oily, acne prone skin and I find this helps clear my face and leaves my skin feeling baby smooth after use. I've also realised it makes my face a lot brighter :) my skin loves this and also, the smell doesn't bother me at all (smells like lemon + Coke to me). Would give a 5/5 if it comes with spatula. Definitely will repurchase :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Absolutely love this mask line; I've tried the Black Sugar, Strawberry, Rice and Banana Yoghurt and I've liked all of them. The Rice and Banana Yoghurt are very mild and work refreshing whilst the other 2 really help clearing my acne.

Currently I'm using either the Black Sugar or Strawberry once a week and twice a week if my skin condition is really bad. I usually wash my face first, leave it wet and put on the scrub. I usually leave it on my skin for about 15 minutes and wash it of with lukewarm water. When I have a lot of acne I will reduce the amount of water to make the scrub a bit harsher but even then it doesn't irritate my skin.

I would prefer it if the packaging came with a spatula to make it more hygienic. But it does last a very long time, I bough mine about half a year ago and am about half way whilst both me and my mother use it.

its an ok scrub but its too oily and the granules dissolve too quickly, ive tried better scrubs

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great product!

Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse

This product was too harsh on my skin. The sugar crystals were too large, so it made my skin sore - no matter how light I scrubbed my face.