4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

I definitely recommend this product. First of all it smells really good. It has a unique texture, kind of on the thicker side but once you wet your fingers, it spreads well on your skin. It rinses well and leaves my skin soft and smooth, and I always feel that my skin looks a little glowy after using it. I have purchased it multiple times and have also purchased their rejuvenating facial scrub and love it as well.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2 months ago

My favourite facial scrub of all time. I wish I could use it everyday. My skin feels baby soft and smooth after every use, and unlike most scrubs, it doesn't make me breakout at all. I don't think I'll ever be without this product.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

3 months ago

OMG !!! This scrub is amazing !!! I had been looking for a really good scrub. Its thick ,really grainy , and smell good. I used this than my face cleanser. My face felt really smoott and clean . Than applied my moisturizer and face primer both from elf . And man my makeup applied really nice and dewy.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

8 months ago

I really like this. I use it once or twice a week. It’s very thick and smells like tea. Only thing is the packaging. It has a squeeze tube with a flip top and because the product is so thick and grainy it gets stuck in the opening and the lid won’t close all the way. I just screw the top off instead of using the flip top and that works fine.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

a year ago

Used this and then had to deal with full body hives for the next two weeks. Buyer beware. Smells really good though.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesGreen

2 years ago

As another reviewer mentioned, this is now called the "brilliantly brightening" facial scrub. This product is worth every penny of the $10 I spent on it. I use it every few days as needed, and my skin always feels soft, refreshed, and renewed afterwards. Ground walnut shells are what give this product it's exfoliating qualities. I like the packaging and the dark green color of the scrub inside. Seeing the ingredients list makes me happy... this product isn't watered down but rather is packed full of things that are good for the skin. I'm pleased with the results and will repurchase.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

As a man, I like to take care of my skin. Doing so has garnished me multiple comments on my youthful look. I am 41, but I get 31 all the time. Ten years off my age is due to exfoliating and moisturizing. I chose to begin reviewing because of this product. It has begun to soften my jawline skin. I shave a lot and the exfoliation has contributed to dark blotches. This has helped a lot. I believe the sea kelp has helped to assist in the healing of my skin. I will buy again.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

2 years ago

I've been using this for about a year and I love it - I alternate with regular face wash. It is just the right amount of exfoliation, doesn't dry out my face but feels clean.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Let me begin by saying that I don't think I have ever been a fan of skin care. Like most of us, I often find myself without the time or motivation to go through all the steps required to properly care for my skin. However, when I gave this facial scrub by ACURE a try, I quickly realized that this amazing product is practically a 3 in 1- cutting out extra steps that I would usually take with any other skin care product. With this brightening facial scrub, I am completely cleaning my skin, while adding some moisture with the argan extract, AND brightening it as well. Now for me, that is a HUGE game changer because I will 100% of the time choose a product that allows me to save time in my busy schedule. And as if that wasn't enough, when you look at the ingredients, all you see is wholesome, natural ingredients that will benefit your skin: from the aloe leaf juice, to the lemon peel granules, to the chlorella extract, what more could you ask for? I couldn't be more impressed with this product and how fresh and smooth my skin feels after I use it. My husband has even begin to use it, which is a big deal in our home, because he never (ever) likes the smell or the feel of my skin care products. Let's not forget to mention the affordability of this product, meaning this isn't just for the wealthy who can "afford organic, plant-based products," no, no, this is for anyone who can afford $8.50 (on Amazon) for pure, good quality skin care. I think ACURE hit a home run with this product and I will definitely be purchasing it in the future. I recommend you give it a try! I am sure you will fall in love.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

I love this stuff. I have dry, sensitive skin that is easily aggrivated, so I use it once or twice a week and it helps keep my skin texture feeling smooth. It has the best greeny minty scent to it and leaves my face feeling refreshed. A little goes a long way and a tube lasts me months, even after using it every now and then to scrub my neck and arms. I can't count how many tubes I have bought and will keep on buying long as Acure keeps making it!

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age44-55