Simple - Hydrating Light Moisturiser

Simple - Hydrating Light Moisturiser

3.4

Water (Aqua, Eau), Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum, Huile Minerale), Cetyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Bisabolol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Mica, Serine, Urea, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Methylisothiazolinone

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This product contains mineral oil, it absolutely blew up my skin and even got some painfull cystic acne show up under my jaw!
If you have sensitive skin beware.

on 9/5/2018 2:02:00 AM

I bought this moisturizer as i was looking for a new gentle one and came across this. I’ve been using this for about four months and it does its job, moisturizes lightly, doesn’t break me out, great before makeup. However, i was reading the ingredients recently and found one ingredient i tried to avoid in a skincare product which is ‘paraffinum liquidum’ (mineral oil). From what i know, it’s bad for your skin, and clogs pores. So after that discovery, i’ve been thinking of not using it anymore.

on 1/5/2018 12:42:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It clogged my pores after using it at night for 2 days. The closed clogged pores that you are not able to extract. So I am back to using Sebamed Clear Face gel which is very gentle and doesnt clog my pores or irritate my sensitive skin. I am still looking for something more moisturising.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I like this so much! I am quite skeptical about drugstore skincare especially when it comes into performance but Simple has change my mind. It's really kind to skin and hydrates my skin very well. I bought this for super cheap price at Watsons (in Malaysia) and comparing to my current moisturizer - Clinique DDMG which cost me 10 times more. I personally think this product is a dupe of my Clinique DDMG - it hydrates my skin well, absorbs into my skin instantly, fragrance free, and most importantly it did not break me out. It keeps my oil tank at bay very well! The promise made by Simple - 12 hours moisturisation, surprisingly true! I will continue to repurchase this product.

on 12/26/2014 12:53:00 PM

I actually got this as a Christmas present from my little 13 year old sister. Since it's boxing day night, this is more of a first impressions. First thing I noticed was the super shitty packaging. I mean it looks okay, the same as every other Simple packaging but okay. The thing that got me was that it was squeeze out type packaging with one of those flip caps but the bottle is stiff and rigid and so hard to squeeze product out of. Bummer. I ended up squeezing waaaay too much and had to use the rest on my arms and legs. The product itself isnt anything amazing either I mean it moisturises. I don't want to bag to much on a gift but overall it was ok at most. There's better, cheaper moisturisers out there (like lanolin cream if you're not allergic, I got a 250g tub for $3).

on 12/15/2014 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Found this at Big Lots for $3. Brought it home. Tried it out. Went back to Big Lots and bought the last two bottles! I have oily, acne-prone skin. My skin is sensitive and flaky due to my routine of benzoyl peroxide in the morning and retinoid at night. Most moisturizers I've tried are either too greasy or they sting my sensitive skin. This lotion is perfect! I can feel my skin drinking it up as I rub it on. And there is absolutely no stinging or irritation! It's the best facial moisturizer I've found for my skin.

on 6/29/2014 7:59:00 PM

this is the best for me, having oily and dry skin, this light moisturiser works wonders. i apply a little dab of moisturiser on each cheek and forehead and gently rub in with my fingers. if i need to apply more i will but just little amounts. it has helped my dry areas marginally, it doesnt irritate my skin at all. it works best when using the cleasing lotion first then facial toner then the moisturiser. i use this every day, i sometimes use it under my make up instead of my bb cream but i leave the moisturiser to dry a little before applying make up. i buy this all the time!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

It feels refreshing on my skin, doesn't make it too oily, and smooths it out. You only need a little; it spreads out, kind of like water.

on 1/29/2014 2:22:00 AM

I'm currently on my 3rd bottle of this, I really love it! I have an oily t-zone and normal skin on the rest of my face with a few dry patches here and there and this is perfect for it, especially since I have large pores that clog easily. Lives up to its "light" moisturizing title; Not too heavy for my oily areas, not too light for my normal/dry areas, hydrates well and my skin feels so soft! I do wish it didn't have dimethicone in it (hence why I took off 1 lippy), but it's lower on the ingredient list than many other lotions I've seen. My skin has always been slightly blemish-prone, but I'm going to start using a 'cone-free moisturizer at night and see if that helps and only use this for day-wear under makeup. But in the year that I've been using this, I haven't had any bad reactions at all. I also use it after shaving my underarms, since it's the only moisturizer that doesn't make my super-sensitive skin there break out. It absorbs very fast as well, which is great when you're trying to get ready for the day. I also appreciate that I can put more on dryer than normal areas (like during cold weather) until they feel better--so much better than putting too much on and being stuck with a greasy face. The bottle is very affordable and lasts me months with use once or twice a day. Even during that time of the month when my face seems to get greasier, this doesn't enhance it at all. Definitely worth a try!

on 1/19/2014 5:21:00 PM

got it on offer at superdrug about a month back. its great for mousitrizing very dry areas on the skin but it broke me out with white head pimples all over the skin about 2 hours after applying. very disappointing