Sally Hershberger Supreme Head Shampoo for Wavy Hair

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

3.0

Smells great (coconut/lime/beachy), but almost too over powering. I love fragrant shampoos but this was too strong. My hair is naturally wavy with loose curls. This product didn't enhance the wave or curl. It made my hair frizzy. The packaging is pretty, but it was so difficult to get the shampoo (and conditioner) out of the bottle. I ended up taking the cap off, and I would have to shake the bottle until the product came out. I definitely wouldn't buy this again, nor would I recommend it to anyone else. I can buy better shampoos at a cheaper price.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have thick, naturally wavy hair that is also chemically colored on a regular basis. When I heard about the wavy line from Sally Hershberger I got really excited, most shampoos dry out my hair and most conditioners weight it down.
The shampoo and conditioner are each about 11 dollars, which I think is pretty much what you're paying for, its not super-high quality, but its not crap either. It smells absolutely delicious, kind of tropical and coconut-y. If you aren't a fan of sweet scents this can be really overwhelming because the fragrance stays in the hair.
This is a supremely gentle shampoo and it works well for my hair, I'm not sure if its suitable for thin hair though. In conjunction with the conditioner this makes my hair super wavy and defined My only major complaint is that it doesn't do much for the frizz so I have to put a little bit of silicone-based styling product in while it is drying.