Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

Kate Somerville Gentle Daily Wash

3.0

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Silicone Quaternium-8, Saponins, Butylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Hydroxide, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Zinc PCA, Citric Acid, Limonene, Linalool.

on 4/7/2007 12:49:00 AM

I started with the Depp Tissue Repair, which I love. I recieved a sample size of the gentle Daily Wash in my order. I used it 2 times and ordered the full size. The gals at Kate Somerville are very helpful when you call to order. You also get free trial sizes of other products when you place your order. My skin is very sensitive and this cleanser did the job without any irritation at all. LOVED the scent and feel. If you have sensitive skin, I would recommend this. Much better than the Soya Wash from Sonya Dakar, They would not give me the refund when I tried to return without a BIG HASSEL! So far, Kate Somerville seems to be living up to the hype!

on 3/25/2007 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I have a sample of this Gentle Daily Wash - I've used it only 1x, but it left my skin feeling rather stripped (most foaming cleansers do that to me). I have normal / combo in summer / sensitive skin. May be better after a hot, humid summer day, but I doubt I'll even continue to use up the sample. My HG Cetaphil never lets me down.

on 3/9/2007 3:04:00 PM

I am loving this cleanser. I the clarisonic brush from kate somerville and when buying the brush you get a free cleanser of your choice. After my online skin consultation Francesca, who was extremely helpful, advised me to try this cleanser for my sensitive, oily t-zone, acne prone skin.

I'm not sure if it the brush or the cleanser or the rest of kate's products that are doing wonders for my skin but, it honestly has never looked so good. In just over a week of use my skin has not had one pimple, my pores are noticeably smaller and I have a much more even tone.

With this cleanser a little seems to go a long way so I think the 4 oz. bottle for $32 is a really good deal. The lavender smell is so calming that I actually look forward washing my face at night. Sounds stupid but, it's true. I will defintitely be buying this cleanser again and was also advised to try the detox cleanser a couple times a week during the summer more humid months.

on 2/5/2007 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I just started using this product line 2 1/2 weeks ago and I already see huge improvements in my breakouts and pores. I have very dry/dehydrated and sensitive skin and this cleanser works great for me. You just need a very small amount for your whole face-less than a dime sized drop (very lightly frangranced by the lavender). I use this 2x's a day and also use the GoatsMilk cream (am) and Deep Tissue repair along with the Total Antioxidant Complex (pm). My skin has not been reactive or broken out and is clearing up nicely and I actually see less lines on my forehead and brow, and around mouth. Will definately repurchase 4 oz tube $32 @ katesomerville.com...if you call, you get samples too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Cool

I bought this in a "try me kit" in a small sample tube. I actually enjoyed washing my face because of the divine lavender smell(I love that scent!). It doesn't lather but it does clean without making my skin feel tight. I would repurchase this.

Has a bit of lather, cleans my skin wonderfully without drying it out or making it feel tight. Love the relaxing smell of lavender, makes washing my face a pleasure.

on 12/27/2006 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this cleanser! I have very combination skin (very oily t-zone and dry cheeks) and I'm also acne prone. Even though this cleanser is expensive (4 oz. for $32) you only need the smallest amount to make it lather and clean your entire face. It leaves my skin clean without feeling too dry or tight. It also smells so yummy....like lavender!

on 12/27/2006 7:28:00 AM

$32 for 4 ounces, so it's not very cheap but I'd say it's a good investment. There is slight foaming action, and skin feels cleansed, refreshed, and doesn't feel water-tight. It has a light clean scent as well which is a plus in my book. The packaging is also unique with its twist cap. I have combination/slightly dry skin, and this cleanser did not irritate my skin nor dry it out nor make it feel greasy. My only gripe about it is the fact that it contains lavender which is a potential skin irritant (which is the reason why I knocked it down a lippie).