Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromMissE7

5 months ago

Awful product and not for sensitive skin. I have normal skin and was given some samples. The first time I used it, it was fine. After the third use I noticed my skin was abnormally dry and super flakey. I have never had dry or irritated skin before and I am shocked that something that is recommended for sensitive skin does this. Stay away!

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

7 months ago

Expensive for such a crummy product. This has a light natural scent of lavender. Contains the harsh surfactant Sodium C14-16 Olefin sulfonate. Also contains bergamot essential oil, which is a know skin irritant. This did not remove all of my face makeup and did a very poor job at eye makeup removal. I like Free & Clear cleanser much better than this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3035 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesOther

10 months ago

Having a serious allergic reaction to this product. Face is inflamed, red, itchy, and tingly, especially around my eyes. Actually my eyes are in pain too. My skin is fairly sensitive but I haven’t had a reaction this bad in years.

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Mar/22/2017

This is a decent cleanser, but it's no appropriate for my combination skin. With prolonged daily use, I felt it really dried out my skin and compromised my moisture barrier, especially in combination with my regularly used exfoliating acids. And if I have to choose between a cleanser and my favorite exfoliating acids, I'm going with the acids. Ever since I backed off the foaming …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromtcdoan

Mar/31/2016

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

Dec/10/2015

I got this along with my purchase of a clarisonic. It isn't a brand I would be interested in because the founder just seems to be full of fluff and hot air. The product is harsh and drying not gentle at all.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (469 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/10/2015

I received a tester of this product and broke out very badly... Swollen eyes, red rash with pistoles around my nose, cheeks and chin and an itchy rash going down my neck. My face also felt bumpy/rough and it was red. I was really wanting to like this product as I loved the feeling at the time and it smells lovely. In still waiting for my rash to go and I will not ever buy this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Nov/17/2014

I got small size of this when I purchased my Clarisonic Mia 2. I have sensitive skin and worry when I try something new, as it may break me out. But this product didn't and after I finished the sample I ended up buying the full size. I do like using the product with the Mia, but it's a bit pricey even though I don't use it everyday. And although it states you on need a small …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

Sep/24/2014

This product is horrible please don't buy it, I just recently purchased a clarisonic and was given this wash with my purchase I used it for 1 day and the next day my face became swollen and tight later that day my face became itchy and dry, almost like a sunburn. I wish I would have read the reviews on this item prior to purchasing it. Now my skin is flaking and tingling, save your self the …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Other

HairOther

Aug/10/2014

I think this is a great facial wash but it's pretty expensive for what it is. It's chemical free and I love that but I have other facial washes that are chemical free and cruelty free that are far cheaper.

Nice wash and smells like lavender but I will not buy it again simply because its way too high for a face wash that is average.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

Age36-43