Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Smashbox Arched Liner #21

3.9

on 1/17/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this with a Smashbox eye kit a couple of years ago and never used it. I was going through my brush stash and rediscovered it. I love this brush. It is wonderful for putting on gel eyeliner. I also like that the Smashbox brushes are red. I think it makes them a little more fun than black brushes.

on 12/6/2008 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use this brush to line my eyes with mac's fluidline and i love it! It's so easy to use. I accidentally broke mine and was so sad but i actually like it better now because the handle is smaller. I would definitely buy again.

on 7/16/2008 11:04:00 PM

I really like this brush a lot. It makes applying eyeliner a breeze and the arched part is just perfect for seeing where you are applying eyeliner. I wish the bristles were a little more compact, but overall I like this brush.

on 5/25/2008 2:36:00 PM

If you want to line your lower lid with gel liner, this is the best brush for the job. Load the brush with liner and easily draw a perfect line in one swoop. Wow, I wish I had tried this earlier. A little pricey, but well worth the money. In this case, you get what you pay for. Now I want to try other Smashbox brushes. I will never use the BB gel liner brush again.

I feel this is a very good eyeliner brush. It is the one I usually use for gel eyeliner. Smashbox has a good line of brushes.

on 3/17/2008 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I had the same liner brush that was not slanted and loved it but my dog chewed it up so I had to get a new one so I got this in one of the smashbox kits. I gotta say, this is an amazing liner! its so easy to apply because I can see where I am applying due to the angle of the brush. It also makes it easier to create the corner flick at the edge of the eye! LOVE this brush as with all other smashbox brushes.

on 11/14/2007 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brush. It means everything to me! I NEVER get back ups of brushes, however, this is the one exception I have. This brush is THE BEST for applying eyeliner. I've had my same one for a year and it has not splayed at all, unlike the BeneFit Get Bent brush. The angled feature of the brush makes it such a DREAM to put on, I love it. Load product on the very tip of the brush to make a thinner line, or load the entire brush and pat is flat for a broader line. Cat eyes are a BREEZE with this. The quality is great, I have no idea what the bristles are made of, but the wood is nice and sturdy, has a nice weight to it, and the paint stays on perfectly. Wonderful! Will buy over and over and over, although there is no need to replace the brush.

A great price at $20, considering the quality, however, the second brush I have I got through the Master's Class set, which was $60 for three brushes, two cream liners, two eyeshadow trios, and a mascara!

I like this brush because I find that especially with its arch, I have more control and eyeliner seems easier to put on. However there are other bent brushes out there that sell for much cheaper (so I've been told a little too late). But if you like Smashbox's brushes, this one doesn't disappoint.

on 8/6/2007 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

I love this brush! It's exactly what i was looking for to line my inner rims because I can get a very precise line that doesn't smudge. I find that the smashbox gel liner works better for me with this brush than bb gel liner or mac fluidliner, and I also get an opaque coverage in a one second swipe using the smashbox gel liner. I will not be without this brush if i'm using gel liners!!!

on 6/28/2007 3:34:00 AM

I haven't had this brush a long time, so I can't comment on if it will wear well. But, I love the ease of use--it provides so much more control than other eyeliner brushes I have used. I have tried it with both cream and gel liners and you can get a nice thin line. I'm near sighted and with this I can see what I am doing so much better. I really prefer bent[arched] liner brushes!

Popular Makeup Brushes