Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.9

I wanted this to works on me due to hype. But this spray makes my skin dryer than i usually am. I have combo skin and it makes my oily area dry and my dry area dryer. Too bad that i bought the big size bottle and in my country they not allowed to return/refund.

I have been using this product way before the hype kicked in. I have to say I consider this one of my holy grail products. I do not use this to set my make up. I use this as part as my skin care routine and my face has cleared up so much that people have noticed. I usually wash my face, spray this on my face then mix it with my moisturizer and apply on my face. I will never stop buying this because it has cleared my face up wonderfully.

on 4/14/2018 1:37:00 PM

So I have a lot to say about this product. I started off enjoying it because it made my skin look dewy but it didn't make my skin feel hydrated. I loved the smell and so I was head over heels in love with the product. About 3 days after I started using it I realized I had gotten 4 new pimples, I was breaking out. I began using it on my hair and my body like instructions said it could be used on and it didn't do anything. After I stopped using it I realized that not only did it break me out, It didn't hydrate my face it just made it flaky. I have combination to oily skin so this was very new to me. I would 100% not recommend this product and It is certainly not worth the hype.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After a couple uses, I noticed my skin breaking out. I NEVER get pimples and every since I started using that I have been breaking out and my skin has been dry and SUPER sensitive! My skin constantly hurts from dryness, but when I tried to moisturize it the breakouts stung! (ALSO it DOES NOT set makeup well)
****DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT****

on 3/15/2018 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

It feels sticky and uncomfortable on the skin. Plus, it broke me out. I don’t understand the hype.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this for a month now, and it's not the greatest product ever, but it's good. I recently stopped using it because there was some controversy surrounding them not listing dangerous ingredients in their products. So for now, I've stopped using this product. The spray itself is good, but it's not anything life-changing. It's not the cheapest product, as the large size is $12. I don't know if anyone would really want to pay $12 for something as simple as this, but each one to their own. Overall, I wouldn't buy this again cause I can live without it and my skin would be just fine.

on 2/22/2018 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I picked up the smallest bottle on a whim at Ulta. The great rose scent, limited ingredients list, and reasonable price drew me in. I use it as a toner between skincare layers. I'm nearing the end of my bottle and will probably repurchase at some point in the future--I like to alternate between store bought toners and straight-up rose water and other hydrosols.

I've been using this for a while, I bought it mostly for all the hyper around Mario's products, and because I found my face needed a bit of a refresher mid way through my long work days. To be honest, it does not live up the the hype imo.

While it feels very nice after first spritzing your face with it, within about 10 minutes or so I find my face dying for moisture, it feels so dry (this is when spritzing it onto my face mid-day with makeup one/SPF, etc).

When I used this after cleansing my face before applying the rest of my skincare, it's better, but I still find my face feels tight and dry after a few hours or so.

After reading the ingredients on this, I realized it's probably due to the fact that this contains alcohol. I just have to accept that any product containing alcohol is no good for my face. So I've taken to using the remaining product on my body before my moisturizers.

I won't be repurchasing this, in fact I may just go back to DIY-ing my own again.

on 12/4/2017 4:51:00 PM

This product is ok, and that's all. I wouldn't repurchase it, and I didn't make it till the end of the bottle because the vaporizer annoyingly sprays globs of product onto my face, which I had to pat dry when I sprayed it over makeup.

on 11/23/2017 8:39:00 AM

Great product to add extra moisture to your regimen for the dry winter months. It also smells amazing!

Popular Face Skincare Products