Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

4.3

on 3/19/2013 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

When I first purchased this I was actually planning to use it as a refresher for the upcoming warm weather. To my surprise, it has done more to my skin than I ever dreamed. I had some hormonal inflammation around my hairline and chin and this really helped to soothe the redness. I don't know if it's the herbs or rose essence; but, whatever it is, it's amazeballs. I use this morning and night before moisturizer; it helps my treatment products (zit meds) to absorb quicker and efficiently, and I like the fresh floral smell. Though I do like this product, I would like to try the Caudalie grape water mist before I make my final judgements on facial mists since I'm a huge Caudalie fan.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this stuff is so amazing.......... i have been using this now IN PLACE of my moisturizer morning & night. it is soooo moisturizing and my skin does not flake anymore, which is a miracle! i also have very oily acne prone skin and it does not disrupt it. I also sprayed this in my hair tonight because i know i am washing it tomorrow and my hair already feels so soft!!!!!! i am so pleased with this product it is not even funny. it is very inexpensive also! i have yet to use this to set my makeup- as i think it will make me oily, but i will try it out someday! i recommend this product so much!!

on 11/1/2010 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I have been using this for a week and I really like it. It is a fine mist and really sets my makeup (takes away the cakiness in my foundation), and moisturizes my skin at the same time. I got a $10 gift certificate from Mario Badescu, so I only paid $6 for the shipping. I highly recommend this product. Will I buy this again? Sure thing.

Popular Face Skincare Products