Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

Filtered by age: 19-24
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater

3.8

on 2/13/2007 11:10:00 AM

I agree with the previous review. This product was an incredible find for me at a local beauty boutique. After I sprayed the tester on my face looked really fresh and glowing. Not too crazy about the strong rose scent when it is first sprayed, but it fades so quickly that you hardly notice after using it for a while. The price is great and it will definitely accompany me next time I travel.

on 11/23/2004 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I needed something to set my mineral makeup and I just noticed this line at my local nordstroms. The sales associate was no help so I just decided to read the back of the bottle and I found this gem *sarcasm*. For $7 I figured it was worth a shot, but I was so wrong. I have clear skin which is dry but I never have breakouts and I woke up this morning with 3 of the biggest zits I've ever seen in my life. I know people say that pimples take weeks to form but I definitely don't believe that. My skincare routine and makeup hasn't changed, the only thing that I changed/added was the facial spray and up came the pimples. The scent of this spray is also annoying and it actually does last a long time. I'm usually not sensitive to scents but this one bothered me. Save your money and skin on this product and find a better alternative.

Popular Face Skincare Products