wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

wet n wild Photo Focus Foundation

3.2

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this foundation shortly after having seen everyone on YouTube rave about and I was disappointed to stay the least. Firstly I got mine in the shade Mocha and I'll admit it was slightly too dark for me but it wasn't too noticable so I went with it. The smell firstly is strong and Reminds me of paint but that was something I could look past. I then decided to wear it on the day I was going to be flying and I remember going to the bathroom in the plane and suddenly my complexion looked orange which pissed me off and I thought that perhaps it's my primer which I changed and it still left me ORANGE/ RED !!! On top of that I got breakouts after using this so I Would not recommend the darker shades to anyone even though the price for it is great and the coverage is okay it's still not worth it . So yeah the breakouts was just the nail in the coffin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I bought this foundation because of all of the overwhelmingly positive reviews on YouTube.

It's very inexpensive, but still a waste of my money.

In general I would say that I have nice skin. I'm in my early forties, but have very few lines and in general am very proud of how nice my skin still looks. Until I put on this foundation. Suddenly, my skin looks terrible.

I've used fingers, brushes, beauty blender, primer, no primer.

The best thing I can say about this foundation is that I feel so good about my skin when I take it off.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this because Tati raves about it ! She had totally different skin than me though. This intensifies my acne and just does a really poor poor job! Sad i wanted to like it

on 10/28/2018 2:28:00 PM

I hate this. I have combination skin and during midday I get a little shine on my T zone, usually, but with this one I got oily all over my face. I don't care about the smell (is not bad) but the coverage is bad. When I first apply it it looks ok, all matte and nice but it emphasize my pores, actually it gathers into the pores and after one hour or two, the pore is the only one that has foundation in it! Other than that, the foundation from my T zone is gone. All I have is a slick appearence and some foundation on the contour of my face (mostly on my cheeks and chin). And what stays on my face is cakey.

I tried to apply it with a damp sponge, a dry one, foundation brush, with my fingers, with or without primer, I used setting powder and I got the same crappy result.

I bought it as a result of the highly appreciation that I saw online but now I wonder if those are really true or sponsored. I find it strange that this is so bad on my skin while I can use almost all kinds of foundation without any problem.

I will definitely not repurchase!

on 8/29/2018 3:02:00 AM

I think this foundation is suitable with flawless skin. It feels ok on my skin but i dont like the smell. And since i have noticeable pores, dark scars, this foundation wont do any help to cover it.

on 8/13/2018 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I started out loving the way this product looked on my skin over the course of my day. I looked past the fact that it smelled strongly of paint. I usually had to really buff it in to prevent streaking from my brushes and was able to use it. I've had a clear face for years. I've kept my same face product routine and its worked. I've been using it for a month and all of a sudden within the last two weeks I've had two huge cystic pimples on my forehead and cheek. I was devastated.. for one that I have spent so long without acne that I bruised my face trying to pop and get rid of these pimples. I've had acne in my teenage years but I'd never experienced cystic pimples in my life. I look on here and i see that other people had issues with break outs as well. I'm not sure what ingredient is to blame but i'd say be careful! because pimples won't happen over night or the next day. I've been using this for almost a month and got two huge pimples within the same week in the end.

I REALLY wanted to love this. I tried it out for a week and loved how long lasting it was. Then I started noticing little bumps, which then turned into pimples. Before I knew it, I was broken out all over my face, in cystic acne. I'm so bummed that this didn't work for me because it really is a great foundation for the price. If you have sensitive skin, I'd probably skip this one if I were you.

Sooooo bummed that this didn’t work out for me. I have very oily skin and this turned me into a greaseball. At first the finish looked b auto full and the coverage is great especially for the price. I’m hoping may they will come out with a matte version.

I know this is popular with a lot of people, but it doesn't work with my skin. It doesn't apply evenly with hands, BB, or brush. I've never had this problem with any foundation and have used many d/s brands successfully. In winter, the dry patches on my face look horrid with this. In warmer weather, it just doesn't look natural--a little cakey even with one thin application. The paddle applicator isn't user-friendly. This may be the only foundation that I won't ever use up. I may just pitch it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to like this foundation so much. YouTube made it seem amazing. It doesn't work for me at all. I could look past the smell if it looked good. I have acne prone combination skin. This was so streaky and kept smudging and moving. Nothing has worked to make it not look like a pasty, cakey mess. Primer, moisturizer, setting powder, setting spray, tried with and without. It made my pores look huge and I don't usually have that problem, and made any blemish look even more visible.