REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask

REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskRen Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask

Polysorbate 60 (Source Rape Seed Oil), Glycerin (Source Coconut Oil), Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Water, Lecithin (Source Soybean), Lactic Acid (Source Wheat), Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Ananas Sativus (Pineapple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Alcohol denat. (Source Grape), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum (Source Corn), Maltodextrin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Parfum (100% Natural Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Oil, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Phenoxyethanol (Source Aromatic Ether), Sodium HydroxymethylGlycinate (Source Amino Acid), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Berry Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E). 5/23/2009

on 5/31/2008 7:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This product smells wonderful, it's like having mashed up fruits sitting on your skin. I realized that in order to get the product to be the most effective that you have to leave it on a bit longer than recommended.

Skin is left feeling very soft, smooth and with a radiant glow. Once you have trouble getting product out of the pump part, you can pull out the top and cut through the plastic lining to get any remaining product so I think the packaging is brilliant.

A.MA.ZING

on 6/20/2008 9:20:00 PM

I really like this mask. It definitely makes my skin smoother AND it helps loosen up blackheads for gentler extractions after I rinse it off. Smells good and has excellent packaging.

on 7/11/2008 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using this mask for about 3 months now and must say that it is simply wonderful. I have dry, reactive skin (i.e. My skin reacts adversely to many skin care products for no reason whatsoever) The product itself comes in a cylindrical pump, which is quite nice looking and hygienic. The mask itself is orange in appearance with an apricot jam texture and can be applied with your fingers or a brush (your preferance). The directions state that this product can be used by everyone with the exclusion of those with sensitive skin. I was a bit apprehensive about this considering my wonky skin but I gave it a go anyway. After applying the jam-like mask to my skin I waited for the prescribed 10minutes and for the tingling/ burning to start but it never did! ; I washed the product off and towel-dried my face. All the dry, flaky bits of skin I had were gone and my face felt baby soft and smooth!! Needless to say this product has become a staple of my weekly routine. The mask, full name : Ren Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask, IMO is a wonderful product which contains glycolic/lactic/citric acids as well as papaya enzymes to gently exoliate the skin. My fav Ren product :)
Okay, figured i should mention that whilst effective, this product would be more suited to non-AHA users. AHA users would not find this product very effective or worthwhile.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I knew I had to try this product out after reading all these positive reviews... I actually ended up purchasing this peel mask, along with the Ren Multi Mineral Detox mask, because I read in a few reviews that these two masks work quite well together; and, now after trying them out for myself, I can honestly say that they do work well together, as well as being fabulous on their own as well. I've used this peel mask about 4 times so far, and the results seem to be getting better and better (I believe the packaging says to use this mask once a week, but sometimes I will use this twice a week if my skin is feeling extra grimy, and I don't have problems with it). The first time I used it, I was left with amazingly smooth and soft skin, that had a nice, healthy glow to it. But, along with this, I also experienced a few whiteheads the next day. They were easily extracted and gone within 1-2 days, like usual- it wasn't a serious breakout or anything. The second time I used this, I experienced 1 tiny whitehead, but that was it. The third time that I used this, no whiteheads at all! This leads me to believe that the whiteheads that I experienced were probably caused by impurities and grime trapped deep in my pores, that this mask finally brought to the surface of my skin (the fourth time I used this, still no whiteheads). Every time I use this, I am left with super soft, super smooth, super radiant skin. Also, this really does look/smell/feel like apricot jam. I find it quite pleasant, and deliciously fruity. When I follow up with the Multi Mineral Detox mask, my results are even better... soft, smooth, glowy... and poreless!

on 7/29/2008 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

After my Joey disaster this has been a saviour. It has calmed the redness down and encourged the dead skin to peel away. The scarring seems less obvious which must be the result of the lactic acid.
I will keep using this and hope it clears up all the damage, so far so good.

on 8/27/2008 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is definitely one of the best products I've ever used! I have oily, acne-prone skin and suffer from horrendously big pores. I've used Ren products before- so I knew it would be good- but as this product is 100% natural (like all Ren products), I didn't think it would be powerful enough to drastically improve the red blemishes on my cheeks. Needless to say, I was more than impressed by the results. My skin was left smooth and glowing- but more importantly my pores were smaller and with regular use (I used to use this mask 2-3 times a week, and not once a week like they recommend) my red blemishes were drastically improved! No other product has managed to do that! My skin actually looked clear when using this product, and all from a mask without any harsh chemicals or parabens- all this from a product which looked and smelled pleasantly of apricot jam!

This product is one of my all time favs. I only use it once a week as this is all you need or i can imagine skin getting a bit sensitive to the formula. After applying a thin layer and waiting about 10 mins i wash off to find the most amazing soft new layer of skin. Please dont purchase if you have really sensitive skin because i feel this would irritate it. 10/10

I really like it. It works like charm

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I used this peel when it was first released and my skin was a little more resistant, even so, it still caused me quite a bit of irritation and was very uncomfortable. This product is definitely not for sensitive skin.

Ingredients: Polysorbate 60, Glycerin, Citrus Fruit Water, Lecithin, Lactic Acid, Ribes Nigrum Seed Extract, Grape Seed Oil, Passiflora Quadrangularis Fruit Extract, Lemon Fruit Extract, Pineapple Fruit Extract, Grape Fruit Extract, Alcohol Denat, Cranberry Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Maltodextrin, Papaya Fruit Extract, Fragrance.

on 11/19/2008 1:52:00 PM

I had a sample of this mask and got 2 uses out of it. The first time I used it, I was soooo impressed. My skin was as smooth as if I just had a full facial. I was very pleasantly surprised. I have sensitive skin, but my skin tolerated it nicely. Smells pretty nice, has the consistency of honey. The second time I used, I think it was too much for my skin. Perhaps I should have waited longer in between (I think I waited about 1 1/2 weeks). I love REN's packaging.