Paula's Choice crushed diamonds sparking loose powder in bronze glow

2.0

Not tested on animals

on 5/24/2006 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this would be excellent if there wasn't so much glitter in it! i suppose for going out at night it is good, but not durring the day. i look like a glitter fairy! i will try and find something else.

on 5/18/2006 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to start by saying, thank goodness this was a free gift. I like all the things I ordered and expected more from Paula. I have read over and over again about her aversion to sparkles for anyone who is not a child. That said, I expected some glow and some shimmer based on the description, but certainly not big chunks of glitter. I had to wash my face more than once to get rid of them. What was she thinking? How did she get talked into this? I have some bare escentials products that look more shimmery than I would like, but usually blend into the skin somewhat. With this on I looked like a twelve year old playing dress up. Not a good look for me! I also have the gossamer glow, and that seems to be a little better. Save this for halloween. I will continue to buy some of her other products.