July 25, 2014 | 1847 users online

Loose Powders - T. LeClerc - T. LeClerc Loose Powder

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by LauraDonskoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

T.LeClerc loose powder became one my favorite loose powders of all time. I am using Abricot. My skin looks dewy and fresh in that color, no chalky or ashy look, no feeling of skin dryness after using it for quite a long time. The powder holds skin oil in its place longer than other powders which were my favorites (Chanel, Clinique and SLA). The only disadvantage though is the packaging. As girls say here, you must open it really carefully or you will be all covered in a powder cloud :) I will definately buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Costumiere77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product, in all of it's colors, gives me the ecstatic experience that Bare Escentuals promises (and apparently delivers for some) but ultimately fails for me in a cakey, rashy shame-filled episode of buyer's remorse. A sparkly, cakey, rashy shame-filled episode of buyer's remorse. I have ten colors- seven loose, three pressed- to make up my arsenal to accommodate my skin's color-identity crises. I am generally an orange person by nature not spray- possibly the only person to really love Benefit's Georgia powder which I also hoard when I can find it- and I find that where the beige-y green tans and blue tone pinks of foundation makeup fail me, this stuff works. It reaches up and slaps fluorescent and LED lighting away saying, "Vas-t'en!" and filters all light colors without the aid of fairy dust and unicorn farts (ie: "light reflecting pigments.").

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2012 5:51:00 PM More reviews by intheclouds

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have not used this powder but ran across an ingredient list and it lists that there is a fragrance. This would probably be a deal breaker for some ladies so I just thought I'd post this info.

Talc, Oryza Satira Starch (rice starch), Fragrance

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 11/11/2011 10:06:00 AM More reviews by Isa1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I knew from reading reviews that the product was messy, so I bought an empty container from a mineral makeup company - problem solved. But: Open it REALLY carefully.

This is OK as a fixing powder, but probably difficult for both very dry, or very oily skin.

Had a nice finish - not mindblowing, but nice.

The main problem for me is that it makes my skin break out immediatly - so every time I use it, I have to expect breakouts and make up free day the next day.

Not really a huge loss for me, since it didn`t have the "wow" effect on my skin anyway.

I think this can work good for people with a good skin condition, who just wants to have a fixing powder and doesn`t need it to either cover or matte down quite oily skin.

Don`t really get some of the great reviews I`ve read here earlier.

EDIT: contains almost only talc, which is a crappy and drying ingredient.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 1:11:00 PM More reviews by gracejones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good powder although the box is very messy and really rubbish for travelling. It spills everywhere.
The powder is good quality, offers good coverage but sadly it did give me some small pimples.
As powders go, this is a good one and much better than the mineral powders which I have been wasting my money on, as the minerals always break me out and scratch my skin.
If you are not sensitive to powders (which I am) then this is a great powder and I recommend it. If you have sensitive skin which breaks out when in contact with too much product then go with something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by gcicero

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have used many loose powders and this is the best. I use Banane and it's perfect on my italian olive skin. I have used LM and that was my HG until I got this. I will never buy a different powder again. Use a tweezers the first time you open it so you don't waste any (like the other reviewers mentioned). Goes on great with a puff or a sponge.
EDIT: This powder is so lovely it's addicting, the different colors blend into different sorts of neutrals. Now, in addition to Banane (red-banishing) I have transluscide (gives my winter complexion a porcelain look), bronze (essential when tan, bronzes up your overall look the rest of the year) and Orchidee (changes my olive undertones to p ink) I know this sounds odd that they change our skin tone, but it more accurately enhances it. My skin always looks natural but you can accent different undertones with different powders. I can't use any other powders, when I try them I'm horribly dissapointed. I'm also upping one for the packaging. I bought transluscide in their beautiful egerie cardboard LE packaging, and I realized how much nicer and neater the tin bottles are.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2010 8:20:00 AM More reviews by purrsian

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I would use this only on the days when my skin is completely smooth and flawless, because I found that this powder has the ability to accentuate blemishes...? I might be wrong. Looks really great on skin though if it works on you. I was given 5-6 different colours in full size tins as gifts last year from a french friend, I have not fully experimented with it but I will soon.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 12:14:00 AM More reviews by babsvs

I use this in Char Ocree, which works well for my fair (Armani #2) skin. I rely on this to reduce the look of my large pores, which it does really well. The packaging is very pretty, but a little hard to use. I use a spoon to transfer the powder into a plastic travel powder container, and this solves the problem.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2009 5:41:00 AM More reviews by zucca

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hi, I'd like to know if these colors are out of production:
halè; banana dorè; rose thè; or scintillant
or if the same powders have been replaced with different names, thanks:)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2008 8:09:00 PM More reviews by Lenna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Looks amazing on the skin!! Best i've ever tried, gives a gorgeous dewy look BUT it broke me out :((. I was so disappointed cuz I really liked it.