October 20, 2014 | 2003 users online

Powder - Physicians Formula - Loose-To-Go Multi-Colored Loose Powder in Loose Translucent

rated 2 of 5 on 12/13/2005 5:20:00 PM More reviews by glitterbomb

The concept completely excited me, I was prepared for a sheer powder that would produce a natural glow, but instead it looked completely powdery on me, these "pearls of perfection" were faaaar from perfection. I'm going back to my L'Oreal Translucide loose powder.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/15/2005 1:31:00 PM More reviews by tealkois

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did not like this powder, as it is IMPOSSIBLE to twist out without your hands being incredibly sore afterwards. Also, it was very heavy, and does not help at all with my oily skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2005 12:49:00 AM More reviews by maryb74

I liked this product, but the thing I did not like was the packaging. It seems awesome, twisting and getting only the powder you want, until you realize there is just a very thin layer of powder in that big, bulky container. IMHO, too much packaging, and very little product, not worth the money..