April 20, 2014 | 1344 users online

Powder - Artistry - Loose Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Rowdysmomma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this in medium. It doesn't have a smell or make my face feel tight which is a bonus. I usually just put a little concealer on any imperfections and then buff this on with the kabuki brush. I find that it has a slight glitter to it if you look at your face in the natural light outside. It doesn't do well for mopping up my forehead oil slick after a day of sweating my butt off at work, but it doesn't break me out so that's a bonus with my sensitive skin. It offers minimal coverage. I use this on days like today when I'm just running around doing errands and don't want to look like complete crap, but not trying to look fancy either. I would bring this on a camping trip so I'm not too made up, but look like a little bit better version of me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2010 7:25:00 PM More reviews by yirheydy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product. My mother is a distributor but I have acutally really have come to love this product. I have tried different loose powders from Too Faced, M.A.C. and Studio Gear out of all of them the Artistry loose powder is the very best! A must for anyone with Oily skin and needs make up to stay put!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict02

I have this in medium and I just love the flawless finish it leaves me with. I use it to set my MAC Studio Fix Fluid and it lasts quite a while without needing touch ups. I really recommend anyone to try this product.
I have a review on my blogspot for these products.
Visit me at

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by goldencookies

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I purchased this powder (in dark) along with the balancing foundation about 2 weeks ago. My mom is a seller of the product and this is the first time that I've tried it. The balancing foundation is for combination skin and has a matte finish. The loose powder is actually intended to set the foundation to make it last longer. I used to wear Maybeline mouse but after an hour of my face is shiny and it looks like I never put any makeup on at all. After a week of wearing the balancing foundation and loose powder, I'm loving it! My makeup lasted even after about 7 hours and it matched my skin tone perfectly. I didn't even have to reapply any powder for shine control. My eyeshadow sits well on top of it also. At first, the loose powder looked to light for my skin tone but I apply it sparingly so it doesn't go on light. I don't like when women of my skin tone have on makeup and it looks like they've seen a ghost (makeup makes their faces look really light). I will definitely be repurchasing this item. I also use the hydrating cleanser and toner every morning also.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 5:35:00 PM More reviews by lisamaxum

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this powder. However my cousin who works for the company (if you have the magazine my cousin's card is on the back!) gave this to me, so I wouldn't know the expense of this product. When I apply this, it doesn't look obvious like most powders, it looks very natural and for that, I really like this. I am actually very light and pale and my cousin gave me the medium colour and it actually works REALLY well, so be careful with the choice of colour. I never use the little pad that the packages come with, so I use my stippling brush and it works perfectly. Again, I really like this powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by kirana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this loose powder in medium. I really like it. I don't wear foundation, only moisturiser and this powder. It makes my skin look even, polished and matte but still glowy. My skin looks very natural, like my skin but better, even when I put on too much powder. I think the price is great, since it will last me for a long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2005 2:40:00 PM More reviews by jujubeans

Just not that into it. It was about 2 yrs ago that last I used it, so it could have changed, but I've had drugstore loose powders perform better. It does have a very fine, silky texture but I hated that it did not blend well and smooth easily over my skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/5/2004 1:15:00 PM More reviews by sha110w

I once bought this years ago from an Amway distributor and I can't believe I forgot about it because it was absolutely top notch stuff. Totally agree with Supa. Not cheap though and not easy to come by so minus two lippies.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 1:40:00 AM More reviews by Supa

Must-have for a flawless makeup that controls shine and evens out skin. I started off with Medium, but I wanted something a little lighter so I bought Fair, but this was waaay to fair for me. Wish they made a Light. UPDATE: As I get darker, I notice this powder is too pink for me. Sadly I must find something else since they only have this in 3 colors.