August 21, 2014 | 2002 users online

Loose Powders - Laura Mercier - Shimmer Loose Powder in Sundust

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2005 9:47:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Product Description: Composed of the highest quality french "cashmere" talc to ensure an ultra smooth, sheer, silky application. Contains a unique light-reflecting ingredient which creates a "soft-focus" appearance, causing fine lines and imperfections to seemingly smooth over giving skin a soft, luminous glow. Sets make-up to prolong wear. Oil-Free
On Me: less verstile than stardust cos of the colour. its a bronzey shimmer so i cant use it all over the skin but it works well as a very shimmery bronzer. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 8/1/2004 11:40:00 PM More reviews by crazyglue008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am not sure what this powder does. I thought it was a bronzer when I bought it but the MA at Bloomies later told me it's not a bronzer (she's right, it doesn't really show up on my skin at all). It's more like a shimmery powder. I am much more impressed with BB's shimmery bricks, it's easier to use and less messy.

I don't know, I haven't really figure out a use for it so it's on my swap list.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2004 1:31:00 AM More reviews by yin2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow, my first bronzer and i love it! BB MA suggested it for me! i'm a PPP and it really does look good, not orangey. dust a little bit on cheeks, forehead, and chin, a little goes a long way. i sometimes substitute this for blush. i can use it all over my body too. i put this on for the first time and my bestfriend said to me "WOW! whatever you just bought was WORTH IT!" really makes me look glowy in a sunkissed way. one thing i'm not too fond of is the packaging. it just SPILLS over if i toss it in my bag. when i open it, its just everywhere. i wish there was somethign blocking it from coming all out, like a poof or a sponge. i still love it tho!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2003 6:38:00 PM More reviews by brandywilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic powder! It's a beautiful shimmer bronze that looks good even on a PPP like myself!

I apply it with a contour blush brush to get it where I want it and then soften and blend with a big blush brush. It's goes on sheer, but can be built up easily for more colour. However, I love it applyed sheerly for a perfect sunkissed look.

It retails for $34 USD for 1oz (29 g), and comes is a very full, large tub that will last forever. Major raves for this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2003 9:37:00 PM More reviews by partida3

I really liked this product. I liked that it was subtle b/c it makes it more sexy, elegant. I don't want to look like I have glitter chunks on. It's subtle enough to look like you have a warm glow, it's natural that way so that it's not the first thing noticed when I walk in a room.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2003 2:47:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

I wasnt quite so fond of this product. Sundust has much less color than I expected. Which makes it less usable on the body and more for the face. But make sure you really get this into the brush or it streaks easily. Once on gives a very slight amount of color or sheen. I can barely tell I am wearing it so I dont really notice anything worth buying again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2001 6:58:00 PM More reviews by DanielleD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This gives nice color, but I found it too sparkly, maybe it's b/c I'm very oily to begin with. My whole face ends up glittery, not good for me, especially for daytime. It's also very pricey.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2001 2:18:00 PM More reviews by theunblonde

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only bronzer in the world that does not make me look either dirty or orange. A little goes a long way, and I find myself even using it on my shoulder and as eyeshadow! I actually bought this the very first day it came out at Saks.. MAJOR rave!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2001 1:44:00 PM More reviews by JT14

When I went to buy the Stardust Loose Powder (Nude with gold shimmer), the MA gave me a sample of this new shimmer powder that they have available. It is a beautiful copper bronze color with gold shimmer. It has sme nie peachy copper tones in it with makes it great for the fair-skinned like myself, or for those with darker skins. It works great on the face as a bronzer or on the body as a tanner or even on the eyes as shadow. Once I finish my sample, I will definitely purchase this. Major Rave!!

JT