April 19, 2014 | 848 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Get Growing

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by o0needia0o

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this product! I'm a crazy nail biter, so I'd usually put this on before applying my nail polish in hopes that the nail polish would stop the biting, and the product itself would aid in the growing (which mostly works!). While I don't use it religiously like some people (putting it on every night, etc) I do use it at least two times a week while repainting my nails. It's fabulous! My nails are stronger, and longer than they've ever been! I'd recommend this product to anyone wanting longer, stronger nails. If you're low maintenance, do as I do, and just apply when fixing up your nails :) You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by BrownEyes01

This does what is says it will do. You just have to brush it on and massage it into the nail and cuticle. The hardest part is remembering to put it on! It should be applied a couple of times a day. If you can remember to do that, then it will work. Also, does not feel greasy at all after it is rubbed in.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2007 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Sage6o4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Aww, why the bad reviews? I love this stuff. It makes my nails grow soo fast and makes them really strong.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/21/2005 4:06:00 PM More reviews by hotchica104

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff did NOT work for me at all! It actually caused my fingernails to break like glass and peel off in layers. Several months later, I'm still having trouble with breaking and peeling nails, and I think I'll get acrylics put on soon so I don't have to deal with the terrible result this product gave me for a while. Luckily, it was a free gift with a purchase, so I didn't waste any of my money on it. My bottle is going straight into the trash after I pour the rest of its contents down the drain.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2005 1:55:00 AM More reviews by ArielD2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I should get a commission for how often I recommend this product to people. When I use this, people are constantly complementing my nails. I just brush it on each nail and massage it in until it disappears. It takes a good ten minutes to do this well, but I promise if you do it everyday before you go to bed, it works. You do have to keep it up. It's not something that is a one time deal. It takes patience. Also, I don't know why the package says that you can use it like a nail polish. You can't, it won't dry. You have to really massage it in. I truly believe in this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by beedah

i believed the hype on the package - i'm ridiculous. the orange color of the bottle even had an effect on me buying it. i guess i just got desperate. i used this religously for months. of course i saw no difference.
i'll stick with pure jojoba and vitamin e oils, thanks.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by cuppycake

No use

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Mistymf

Well, I just bought this product and I like it so far. It seems to be such a matter of the mind...which sucks when it comes to purchasing items such as these. So in my minds eye it's working!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/15/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by 2002Attorney

I JUST finished contacting Sally Hansen to see if they'll make good on their "gurantee." Contrary to the claims of this product, I broke MORE nails after using it. And, on top of that, my nails began peeling horribly, and my cuticles seem more dry. Of course, individual experiences can and will differ, but I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 11:54:00 PM More reviews by kiss4u

GIMMICK!!! in real life it usually takes 5-10 days for your nails to grow longer naturally. So if you used this stuff and you thought your nails were growing faster, its just your mind thinking that the product works when it really doesnt.