July 25, 2014 | 1111 users online

Loose Powders - New York Color - Loose Powder-Naturally Beige

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by leeanne2020

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product has just been awesome for me. I have oily skin and it gives me a matte finish that last all day long without touch ups. No creases and its So thin and light. It blends in beautifully with my foundation. I apply it with a sponge Not a brush - less messier. And you cant complain about the $3 price tag. My only drawback is the packaging - the top should be screwed on instead of a pop off lid. To fix this problem of having powder accidentally spilling out I just applied tape to the sifter. When I use it I just remove the sifter and get at the powder with my sponge. If your thinking about trying a less expensive powder but are afraid of having the quality reflect the price - dont worry - THIS is NOT that powder. This product is a beauty steal. And if you love it like I do....Go back immediately to the store and clear out the whole shelf because when you go back for your second jar, it just might not be there.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 4:03:00 AM More reviews by MakeupRealist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a great affordable powder, got mine for 3 bucks at Rite Aid, you can't beat that for decent powder. Has a nice finish. Packaging could be better, be careful alot pours out, I just sprinkle some into the cap and use a powder brush then apply it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by Sarah0608

Love this powder!! I came across this powder when I was being cheap and didn't want to spend a lot of money on something I had never tried. I have now been using this powder for a couple of years and I still love it. It gives me a matte finish and lasts most of the day. I get a lot of compliments on how smooth my face looks and have even been told that it looks like I had my makeup airbrushed on.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:38:00 AM More reviews by stephaniewu

It's decent, but I find that it can look cakey, especially if you put a lot on. Packaging isn't too great, it can be kind of messy which I understand will happen because it's a loose powder, after all. It isn't that great but will suffice because of its great price

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by geraldin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product sets all the makeup perfectly.my face looks so flawless when I applied this over my foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by Almaddox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This product is okay, it gives a really good look for a couple of hours but you definitley need to touch up, which is annoying. Its not a good normal powder but it looks okay over foundation, full coverage. I would not re - purchase but its okay for 3 dollars

rated 2 of 5 on 6/2/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by Ashismyname

The price is great, yes. I bought it to just try it and will probably never buy it again. It gave me acne and the coverage isn't all that great.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by Pumpkin4382

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This powder sets the makeup nicely, but if you are looking for any type of coverage this is not my first choice, it keeps shine at bay, but cannot be used for coverage alone. The package is not my favorite, quite messy. But for an inexpensive setting powder it may suffice.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by bluestarjcf

I bought this poweder after running out of MAC Blot Powder. I was on the lookout for something to set my foundation with and I stumbled across this while at Walmart and decided to try it. I didn't have a very high expectation for this product as it was $3 but Oh my gosh this product it amazing! It gave my skin a very beautiful sort of finish and gave my skin a healthy glow! This works better than my MAC Blot powder for a fraction of the price!

A couple of months later:
Although this powder is pretty good, it just didn't match my skin tone and made my face darker then my neck even though my foundation matched perfectly. After a couple of hours, my skin became super oily and the powder doesn't make my makeup last very long. Every time i touch my face my makeup would just slide off. Overall its decent if you don't have combination/oily skin and just need something to set your foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by jennyxgirl3

I bought this because I was looking for the Traslucent powder but could only find this. I'm really glad I did. It works great for setting my foundation and goes on very nicely. I do not use the little sponge pouf applicator that comes with it. I use a big powder brush to apply it. The price was right to being $2.88 at my local Walmart. Will definitely be buying this again.