September 2, 2014 | 1201 users online

Treatments - Almay - Daily Dose Fluoride Growth Fortifier

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2003 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Rage

OMG. This product WORKS. It made my nails strong and it made them grow. Great top and base coat if used with other polishes. Green - blue clearish liquid. What would I do with out it?! 5 Lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2003 7:15:00 AM More reviews by bellabambina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this one, it seems to provide a good base for nail color and leaves my nails in decent condition instead of peeling and splitting as with other base coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2002 1:10:00 AM More reviews by starbrite

This is amazing! I wanted to grow my nails out for a vacation because it was necessary to keep them short for guitar and this product had my nails to fingertip length in 3 days! It instantly made my nails feel stronger and it has a very glossy shine. I use it everyday, I will definitely not leave the house without it. It comes in a clear glass bottle and the polish itself is a clear light green. Fabulous product, my holy grail for nail remedies and base/top coat! Buy this!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 10:12:00 AM More reviews by rvkma

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not really sure what this is trying to be. It's not a base coat, but it's not a "soak-in" product either. It would be a nice choice for someone who doesn't want to wear even clear polish but wants a semi-shiny look to their nails. But it does wear off the tips very quickly and peels off in a day or two. That's why I am not really sure what kind of product it is. Not recommended.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2002 8:49:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

YUCK, it's like applying a thick layer that peels off. Like the nail polish kids wear to have fun pealing it off. Didn't see any results.