September 20, 2014 | 1670 users online

Loose Powders - Kesalan Patharan - Sheer micro powder

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:52:00 AM More reviews by mandyfkm

Very thin and natural. Better than Clinique and Yumei (press powder) for my combination (dry) skin.

Note: Currently in Asia with high humidity.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by somohlala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I really don't have anything bad to say about this product.

The powder grain is microscopic! Once you apply it to your face (over foundation), you can't stop feeling your face coz it feels so smooth and soft! This powder handles my oily face very well. It stays very put and doesn't smudge. It turns translucent when mixed with oil and sweat, so no cakey, runny, yucky face in the afternoon. So even my face becomes oily, it becomes oily gracefully. (you know what i mean)
Ok, now for the thumbs down, i think the pakaging isn't so good for taking away in your gym bag coz it doesn't have a lock. but that's about it!
Don't have doubts, buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 6:42:00 AM More reviews by llemonn

well, it last the whole day. very good. anyone looking for kesalan patharan products sent me a email wat product you are looking for. yun_siew@hotmail.com. i have some of their products.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2007 11:53:00 PM More reviews by irisiri

hey... I am looking for KP lipstick... but don't know where can I buy it in Vancouver... really love the colour of kp lipstick :D

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2007 3:28:00 PM More reviews by acme15

I am new to using foundation/ loose powders and am not a frequent user of makeup. And when i do, it's normally just sheer/ light makeup. I bought KP's sheer micro powder based on the reviews from MUA and boy, i'm not disappointed! It's so finely-milled and the texture is smooth and makes ur complexion look so natural. It doesn't feel heavy on my skin (I apply it with my MAC 136 large powder brush). I haven't tried applying using the puff that came with the container coz puffs tend to pick up more powder and make your face look cakey. The first time i used it was for my graduation ceremony and friends told me my complexion looked great that day. a few weeks later, i used it over my tinted moisturizer for a casual day time photo shoot in our grad robes. Friends have again commented that my complexion's been really good lately =) . I applied it on my sister's face today (over stila tinted moisturizer) and even my boyfriend commented that her makeup looks pretty good. The container is a bit bulky so I didn't bring it for my backpacking trip (which I regretted not bringing coz i could have had a much better complexion in my photos!). This is my very first loose powder and I am very happy with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by sutira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank God I finally found KP! This is my HG LP so far.
Simply da BEST!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by rustyangel

Seriously, this is the first loose powder ever that actually control oil on my face.
My face became oily lots slower and the powder is so fine, finer than Laura Mercier.
I have oily skin and I was always seeking something to keep me from blotting and this is it. One package should last at least half a year for me, but I think it'll last for almost a year because the powder is so fine that you need only little to cover all your face.

I used Laura Mercier loose powder before and liked it, I like this one better.

I'm using #10, asian with fair yellow skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 11:03:00 AM More reviews by spaceagemouse

Thanks to MUA I decided to take the plunge and buy this powder. I'll get the negative parts out of the way first. This is expensive... For being the first loose powder I've ever bought, it's also the most costly (that goes for any of my makeup as well). But I see it as an investment, as I don't use very much makeup so it should last me a while. The packaging is not the best either, but I've been careful so far and haven't spilled or made a mess yet. To their credit though, the puff is very silky and soft, and the colors and box look very sophisticated. As for the product itself, so far I'm liking it. It doesn't accentuate the dry skin on my cheeks or make me look chalky, which pretty much every powder I've tried has done. It's very translucent and very fine. It controls oil well, but since I have a tendency to touch my face during the day, it doesn't last as long for me. Only three colors to choose from, but the powder is rather translucent anyway. No breakouts or irritation. I'm using #20 which matches my yellowish Asian skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2006 11:38:00 PM More reviews by dreamingangel

I'm seriously impressed. i've been on a KP kick recently, and realized that their products are seriously underrated and underraved!! the powder here is absolutely the finest i've ever seen - not only does it literally disappear into your skin, it PHYSICALLY disappears!! what's left is ultra soft, smooth skin. how do you beat that! it didn't seem like i'd applied powder to my skin - it seemed like i'd applied a skincare product instead, that left my face baby bottom smooth! i'm not too crazy about the packaging - dislike silver / metallic colours, but i can bear with it as the product itself is what matters ultimately. huge rave!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 2:12:00 AM More reviews by nortybunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mine was from a x'mas set. It has 3g in a tiny pot. I really like how it looks on my skin. The texture is very fine and smooth and It does control the shine on T-zone area.
Number: 20