November 21, 2014 | 1696 users online

Treatments - Sally Hansen - Healthy Cuticles Now!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2014 2:29:00 PM More reviews by Roaringtempest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked this up at the dollar store for $3. So really the price should be a 5, but I'm not sure what it retails at regularly. I'm guessing $5-7.

The tub it comes in is really nice- has a cap that you just screw back on and it doesn't seem to leak at all. A little of this product goes a very long way. I work as a cashier, so I am constantly handling meat, produce, frozen items and use hand sanitizer that wears out my fingers. They were looking very dry, cracked and quite sore. I decided to pick this up.

Results were pretty much instant. My fingers look and feel nourished. The fragrance is subtle but nice.

Overall, a great product that does exactly what it says.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2013 1:22:00 AM More reviews by candaceb3

My cuticles on both my hands and feet have been weirdly dry lately and it was VERY noticeable that they were dry and peely. I decided to go to Target and see if Sally Hansen had anything to help soften and moisturize cuticles and I saw this product and decided to give it a whirl. And the result? I LOVE it. After just ONE use, I saw a noticeable difference. My fingers and toes look so much better now. They look nice and polished now. Ready for some sandals!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2013 5:26:00 PM More reviews by jenny1024

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is seriously my holy grale nail product. I didn't actually know that I was going to get this, all I knew was that I wanted a cuticle cream. And so, I came home with this.

This actually helped my nails grow, and I saw a change in my cuticles. I love this and put it on before I go to sleep, and when I wake up (when my names are "naked."

Really really really really like this product ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by vesperholly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite cuticle product ever! It has a nice lotion-y consistency, makes your cuticles look amazing, and best of all smells delicious like apricots and a bit of orange. If dry balms like Burt's Bees don't work for you, try this.

Bonus: the container is great. I fell out of using this for more than 6 months, and when I opened it again, it was still the same consistency, nothing dried out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2012 5:36:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This vitamin enriched cuticle cream is great for moisturizing the nails and cuticles. I like how non-greasy, hydrating, gentle, and pleasant smelling the formula is. Great for daily use.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/13/2012 11:21:00 PM More reviews by goldandrubies

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was disappointed with this product. I purchased it thinking it was a balm. It was actually a lotion. I did not see the benefit of using it over regular hand lotion. Therefore, it was overpriced. Lotion in a small jar for $6? I returned it. If you are reading this, try the VitaSurge Growth Gel. It makes your nails grow fast and it lightly moisturizes the cuticle.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by texaskajun

Little dab will do you to keep the hangnails away and my cuticles soft and supple. Very light and absorbs easily without any greasiness on your hands.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 10:22:00 PM More reviews by MissAshleyBeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I recently had a new set of pink and white nails put on & needed a quick cuticle treatment until I could find a salon that sold CND Solar Oil. (My HG cuticle oil) I saw this at Target and figured for $5.39 it would at least hold me through.

I find myself using this when I'm on the go or can't wait for Solar Oil to absorb. I also choose to rub this into my cuticles while I'm watching television instead of eating potato chips!

This product smells FANTASTIC, absorbs well, does not leave a greasy residue and does not contain mineral oil (which I avoid while wearing nails). It's easy to find and cheap enough that I can keep one in the bedroom, one in the livingroom and one in my purse. I will definately keep using this product.

Minus one lippie because I need to use it at least four times a day and I only use my Solar Oil twice. Four applications a day is not always convenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 7:30:00 PM More reviews by KellyVWeb

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

What a nice, luxurious cuticle cream! I use it nightly before bed.

I switched from Healthy Hoof to this thinking the high amount of protein in the Healthy Hoof was drying out my nails. Plus, this is much easier to find in stores than Healthy Hoof.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by jter391

Finally! Something that actually hydrates my super dry and cracked cuticles! I work in health care and we constantly wash our hands all day and it kills my already dry cuticles. I put this on every night before I go to bed and my cuticles look great. They don't even get too dry during the day.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No