July 23, 2014 | 1912 users online

Powders - Urban Decay - Cake Powder

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the others, I got this in the three pack of Cake, Red Hot, and Honey. The gold shimmer is VERY complimentary on my skintone, can't speak to the longevity of it, but it's a gorgeous shimmer. It smells like Heaven, and the taste is DELISH. I'm not sure if it's Cake or more of a "cupcake" taste, like you'd smell from Sephora's birthday cupcake, or Philosophy's cupcake. Either way, it tastes delicious, and it gorgeous. I really wish they'd make this widely available again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2010 8:52:00 AM More reviews by unloveable82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

got menage a trois on ebay (cake, red hot and honey) Cake is my fav. the taste the smell and the shimmer are all perfect. i dont think they make it anymore tho.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 2:56:00 AM More reviews by tragicglamour83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Cake is such a fun product! When I'm feeling frisky I dust some on for going out- because I'm so fair its definetly a night-time only product for me. It smells delicious, looks really pretty and actually tastes like cake- I always seems to get intoxicated and urge friends to lick my shoulder and such...lol. Also, the gold metallic packaging with fringe tassel on top is super cute in my boudoir! I love the leopard print furry puff....my only complaint is the tendency for the product to get on everything- you have to be careful when you open it and having a paper towel handy to blot the puff on is a good idea. Other than that, I really enjoy Cake when Im in the mood for it. I want to try Marshmallow next since I have ultra pale skin- white metallic shimmer on my skin should be gorgeous. Yay for Urban Decay, another awesome product!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Peacelover18

I love this stuff. I'm not sure if it really tastes like cake, but it does taste sweet, and it smells lovely. It leaves a nice golden gleam to your skin, but unfortunately it doesn't last very long. It also has a tendency to get all over everything.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Kayelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this for such a long time and recently rediscovered it. The smell and taste aren't great, but as a cosmetic instead of as a food, it's quite nice. The glitter is just enough to produce a summery glow without being obvious or distracting. It's not a staple or anything, but for a novelty item I really like it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2005 8:51:00 PM More reviews by jordand121089

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Not a bad product...but not a great one compared to the other UD powders. I dont really get the cake smell from it but it does smell sweet. I also havent been able to taste any of the UD powders. I only get a sweet werid taste.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2005 10:29:00 PM More reviews by ontheborder

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I can't figure out why this is discontinued as it seems to be the popular favorite among the UD body powders. Perhaps it's some kind of marketing scheme and they'll bring it back later? A girl can only dream. Perfect beige sparkle for any skin tone, but looks especially good on tan skin. Not too chunky, smells great. I just have a small sample. Luckily a little goes a long way, but I'll certainly re-purchase if they ever re-release this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2005 9:14:00 AM More reviews by lesa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can't believe this is discontinued. Love the smell, the taste, the packaging, and the puff is so cute! Had to buy a few for back up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2005 12:04:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

This is a nice powder. MUCH better smelling/tasting than the Honey. The colors are very similar but this is a tad bit lighter. Of course, I love the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by PEFF120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it! Cute box! Smells and tastes great! The whole line stays on forever.