September 18, 2014 | 1319 users online

Powders - Urban Decay - Red Hot Flavored Body Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2011 3:46:00 AM More reviews by niclyf

I was fortunate to score this on clearance, making it an even sweeter score! I have all of the UD Body Powders, and while this isn't my favorite, they are all gorgeous in their own way.

Red Hot is a gorgeous soft feminine pink that just makes your skin look absolutely radiant and lustrous! My go-to UD powder is and will always be Champagne, but I tend to alternate them all, and find them all absolutely fabulous in terms of application and wear. Gingersnap is probably my least favorite, stunning color, but chunkier and doesn't seem to apply as well. They're all worth owning though. And while they're a "night out" kind of product for me, I wouldn't part with any one of them for anything! I actually have several backups for a few of my favss (Cake, Honey, Champagne, etc). Overall, the UD body powders just rock my world, and never fail to bring a smile to my face :) continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this along w/ gingersnap is my fav scent/flavor! yes i would buy this one again due to the coloring is just right for me & i love the smell of cinnamon! i have this in the small container from the trio. the taste is great too =D

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Limeburst

This is my first UD body powder. I bought this on ebay for about 15 with shipping. i wouldnt pay the full price. It smells and tastes like cinnamon, yummm. its a pinkish/silver shimmer. gorgeous, but the packaging sucks. glitter gets EVERYWHERE! I can imagine guys love this ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 11:58:00 AM More reviews by queenofcups226

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Simply gorgeous!! Except I read some reviews where it showed "bronze glow"...it's not really bronzer like Cocoa and gingersnap UD body powders..however, this one is almost like Victoria's secret shimmer powder...it was a pretty shimmery pink--and this one is the same--but smells great-and yes--tastes just like it says--red hot!! Yummy and sexy alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way!! I never buy full price--cause yep--$25 is a lot for such a small amount--although this one seemed to be filled up more then the cocoa and other ones. LOVE IT! I always buy this discount ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2008 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Elsbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells great, tastes great, doesn't last too long but it leaves a really good bronze shimmer, i love the packaging and the leopard print puff, well worth buying again & i will as with the body balms and shot of gloss from this range repurchase again and again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2007 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Peacelover18

Another one of Urban Decay's powders. I love the spicy cinnamon smell, and it tastes spicy too, but t definitely doesn't burn your mouth like a Red Hot. It leaves a subtle reddish glittery gleam that unfortunately doesn't last very long. It also has a tendency to get all over everything, but it's still a great powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2005 1:21:00 PM More reviews by gash

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

When UD first bought out the flavoured powders, RED HOT didnt appeal to me because of the bright red colour but when I read lickable and opened the up the box I could smell the cinamon and it sure tastes yummy, I love cinamon but I didnt buy it because I didnt want to shell out 18 for a powder whereas I could just buy a packet of fireballs for 50p. I've only just recently bought it on ebay and am addicted to the stuff. Quite unhealthy actually I find myself sitting watching tv dipping my fingers into the tub eating it. Eeeek! Cosmetics wise the powder is a more of a silvery colour with pink shots of shimmer. Its pretty, not really my fave colour but the taste and smell compensates for the colour. Probably suitable for nights out, I havent got to use it probably yet. This stuff is great if you have a boyfriend which I intend to use it for ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2005 12:27:00 PM More reviews by mrs_billy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is possibly my favourite of the UD body powders (even though I love them all!) The staying power is, as always, pretty darn good, and the taste is great!! It smells amazing, and is best used with slightly spicy smelling perfumes (pretty much anything by Versace) but it doesn't overpower a perfume. Would recommend to anyone, and definitly buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2005 4:35:00 PM More reviews by PEFF120

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the entire line of Urban Decay's body shimmers, but this one is one of my fav's. The smell of it goes so good with my versace woman perfume. (It doesn't smell very sweet, so it will go great with any spicy perfume.) Looks and tasts great too! Well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2005 12:18:00 AM More reviews by PoisonedIvy

Wow, the scent is STRONG and exactly like a red hot. It shows too pink on my totally white skin; I'll have to try a touch as blush. Tastes like a red hot too- most of these I find taste just sweet, no real flavor (not that I really care!) but this one really does. Got it in the Menage a Trois kit, which has Cake, Red Hot and Honey. This is my least fave probabably, but they're all fun. The film canister size container is perfect for me- won't use this one much.EDIT: OK, pale girls, you've GOT to try this as a blush. It's almost too bright on me but the shade of pinky red is the most natural looking flushed color- except for the shimmer of course! But oh, it's a pretty rosy red color. If I can find a way to apply it lighter I will use this a lot for blush. continued >>