September 17, 2014 | 986 users online

Treatments - Julep - oxygen nail treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by valer0us

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not sure about the "oxygen" concept when you put a top coat over it. Doesn't apply very evenly but better after the second coat. Even better with three. Nothing special here.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The color is lovely but the product does not apply evenly. At all. Boo!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2013 9:58:00 PM More reviews by angellove1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I received this in a Maven box and was a little unsure about it. I finally gave it a try and in the first few minutes I loved it. Then it changed. This has a gel shine finish and I liked it so much I applied more. I thought this was a little like Sally Hansen continuous care polish. I loved the pink shade. Then I started letting it dry. It started to have ridges and lots of bubbles. My nails appear to have little nicks in them and bubbles. The other thing is my nails feel so weak. I understand the other reviews I have seen on some blogs. My nails just feel a little ick and sore. Not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2013 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Loveswildflowers

I tried the Oxygen nail treatment and it made my nails flake worse. The polish chipped the next day and took off bits of my nails with it. Big disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I give thumbs up for this treatment! I feel like this lets my nails breathe in between manicures but also makes my nails looking so shiny and elegant. it gives slight ballet pink tint...which is such a clean and flattering look for the office. i always have color polish on my nails but i can easily use this for a week without getting bored of my nails. I apply it on bare nails and reapply after two to three days. This should not be used with base or top coat. it is meant to be used alone as treatment and i really love it. i also like how Julep recently changed their applicator brush to flat shape. it is so much easier to apply now.