Beauty Secrets Acetone Nail Polish Remover

4.9

on 1/13/2015 12:01:00 AM

Hands down best acetone nail polish remover! My sister turned me onto Beauty Secrets after witnessing my frustration with stubborn nail polish removers. This makes it quick and easy to get off nail color. The smell is strong and sweet, with a regular nail polish remover scent. I don't like the strong smell, but you don't have to breathe it in that long because nail polishes come off fast. It's definitely a little drying but worth every penny. Just wash your hands after, apply lotion and cuticle oil, and your set. It's wonderful.

on 12/24/2014 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I wasted a lot of time with other polish removers that were acetone-based but less effective due to being diluted. I was afraid that 100% acetone would dry out my skin and nails too much, but after struggling with dry skin even with another "nourishing" polish remover, I gave this a shot. Acetone is an effective, hassle-free, and cheap way of removing my polish. I wish I bought it sooner.

I found that I struggle less with dry skin around my nails now (using acetone) because as I don't have to really scrub at my polish for it to come off, my skin comes into contact with the polish remover for less time. I haven't noticed any negative effects, but I do polish my nails infrequently and use hand creams/cuticle oils.

Overall, I was a bit apprehensive about trying pure acetone but I wish I hadn't waited so long. If you're struggling with polish removal, it's definitely worth a shot.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I'm a Master Esthetician, so I do a lot nails along with everything else. This is the only nail polish remover I use, because it removes regular polish really fast, and it removes Shellac. If you soak you're Shellac in it for about ten minutes (and push it off with an orange stick, or a cuticle pushing instrument) it removes it without causing damage to your nails (like pulling it off would do). It takes nail polish off in only a couple strokes, so you don't go through it as fast as regular nail polish remover. It can be a little more drying than regular remover, but I just put cuticle oil on after I'm done with my nails, and I can't tell a difference. I definitely recommend this to everyone, just be careful around furniture because it will eat the finish.

on 2/1/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is perfect. I get the larger bottles since I use so much acetone for my nails. It works extremely well.

on 10/14/2013 8:52:00 PM

I love this nail polish remover. When I have gel nail polish manis, I am able to use this and take off the gel nail polish with the foil method. I like the pink acetone remover from Beauty Secrets, but this is wonderful for taking off glitter or gel nail polish. I have used two 32 oz bottles. I love getting this on sale, this is my HG regular acetone nail polish remover.

This is the absolute best for removing nail polish and glitter. I was out of town and had to buy walgreen brand, not only was it 4.00 but it did not work. Someone on here mentioned that it evaporates and I had just told someone on Facebook that I feel like it does as well. I buy the huge bottle and transfer it to my nail polish remover with a pump. I will always be buying this item , it is a staple in my collection

on 11/6/2011 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love it!

on 11/6/2011 12:33:00 AM

This smells like Jell-o with a hint of acetone (regular nail polish) scent. I find it works just the same as any other nail polish remover I've used, but because of the pleasant scent, I am going to continue buying this one instead of the others from this point forward.

on 9/11/2011 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is the Acetone i purchase for my hard to remove nail art/glitters.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Picked this up at my local Sally's today and took off my mani and pedi and I am in love with this stuff and it was only on sale for $1.59. Took all of my nail pilish off in one use I will def buy this stuff again

Popular Treatments