November 29, 2014 | 1677 users online

Treatments - Beauty Secrets - Acetone Nail Polish Remover

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a Master Esthetician, so I do a lot nails along with everything else. This is the only nail polish remover I use, because it removes regular polish really fast, and it removes Shellac. If you soak you're Shellac in it for about ten minutes (and push it off with an orange stick, or a cuticle pushing instrument) it removes it without causing damage to your nails (like pulling it off would do). It takes nail polish off in only a couple strokes, so you don't go through it as fast as regular nail polish remover. It can be a little more drying than regular remover, but I just put cuticle oil on after I'm done with my nails, and I can't tell a difference. I definitely recommend this to everyone, just be careful around furniture because it will eat the finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by fxukiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is perfect. I get the larger bottles since I use so much acetone for my nails. It works extremely well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 10:37:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

Hands down, my favorite nail polish remover. It is so strong and easily removes all polish without much work on my end. The bottle is twice as large as the usual ones at the drugstore. It comes out very affordable price-wise, as I usually pay about $2.19.

Overall, I will continue to repurchase this. I am on my second bottle. And I have bought one for all the female members of my family. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by ladykestryl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this nail polish remover. When I have gel nail polish manis, I am able to use this and take off the gel nail polish with the foil method. I like the pink acetone remover from Beauty Secrets, but this is wonderful for taking off glitter or gel nail polish. I have used two 32 oz bottles. I love getting this on sale, this is my HG regular acetone nail polish remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by MissVictoriasys

This is the absolute best for removing nail polish and glitter. I was out of town and had to buy walgreen brand, not only was it 4.00 but it did not work. Someone on here mentioned that it evaporates and I had just told someone on Facebook that I feel like it does as well. I buy the huge bottle and transfer it to my nail polish remover with a pump. I will always be buying this item , it is a staple in my collection

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2011 12:38:00 AM More reviews by BrookelynB

love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by WendyfromCali

This smells like Jell-o with a hint of acetone (regular nail polish) scent. I find it works just the same as any other nail polish remover I've used, but because of the pleasant scent, I am going to continue buying this one instead of the others from this point forward.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the Acetone i purchase for my hard to remove nail art/glitters.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 11:27:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Picked this up at my local Sally's today and took off my mani and pedi and I am in love with this stuff and it was only on sale for $1.59. Took all of my nail pilish off in one use I will def buy this stuff again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2011 4:37:00 AM More reviews by nubletta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dirt cheap and great. I used this one specifically for glitter polish as pure acetone is drying to the nail.