Sally Hansen Instant Strength Maximum Strength Formula

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/4/2014 11:56:00 PM

I see that a lot of the negative reviews are people who wear it alone, and I never wear it like that; I am always always polished! I have really bad, thin, peeling nails and using this under my base coat (Gelous lately) this helps so much! So ladies wearing it alone, try it that way!

on 4/28/2013 12:22:00 PM

This stuff starts chipping off the tips of my nails after like a day, which considering that that is where my nails are weakest, is really, really annoying. This goes on really streaky and I find I have a really hard time making a single coat look even. On top of all that, I don't think it's actually working. My nails don't feel any stronger with repeated use. I had better luck with OPI's Nail Envy.

on 10/12/2011 1:19:00 AM

I was looking for a product that would help keep my nails from peeling in layers at the ends. I hadn't worn polish in a while, and I wanted something natural looking (clear).

It's hard to say if this product actually worked, because it wouldn't stay on my nails! It would chip off in huge chips. If it stayed on until day 2 then all the edges/sides, etc would turn whitish and without fail also chip. I used this without any color over it. I also tried it as a base coat (which just made everything chip).

I am fairly hard on my nails, but usually with my regular base coat, polish, and top coat I can get about a week out of it with just minimal tip wear. Much more protective in my opinion than this product which doesn't even last 24 hours!

I would not repurchase, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

on 6/27/2011 8:33:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Have used this for two weeks, but it will not stay on may nails. It disappears within hours.

on 7/24/2009 5:23:00 PM

This is a great nail treatment, before I started using it my nails were very weak and broke all the time. Now I open coke cans with them and put pressure on them all the time without them breaking. I use this as a bottom coat when I wear nail polish color and it has the same effect.

on 6/1/2008 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This really keeps my nails strong and it is instant! The only problem is the texture. After three weeks it got thicker and a little gluey, which made it hard to evenly brush on my nails. It still worked though.

I have been using Sally Hansen nail treatments for years. There are many to choose from and I have tried most of them. I have never been disappointed! Before these products my nails were thin, brittle, and broke easily. Now they are strong and grow so fast. Not only are my nails healthier, but the polish looks great on as well. My nails look very shiny and pretty. I will most likely be using these products forever!