Manicare Eyelash Curlers

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/24/2012 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A great eyelash curler for $12.50 NZ at your local pharmacy - even comes with a replacement pad. Does the job without pulling or pinching like some others I have tried as it fits the eye well. Can't go wrong with these.

on 10/3/2011 2:55:00 AM

What a bargain! I originally bought this cheapie thinking I'd upgrade to something better later, but I'm so pleased with it I've never bought another one. It gives a good curl if you "walk" it up the lashes gently but it can pinch if you get the angle wrong. I seriously doubt anything could do the job better enough to justify spending 4X as much on it!

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/21/2011 1:58:00 AM

Doesnt do anything for my lashes... i have really short asian lashes though :S but shu curler works a treat for me!

on 5/15/2010 7:26:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is my favourite eyelash curler. I got the one that was gold plated and its sooooooo good! It fits the contours of my asian eyes and gives a great curl in just a few seconds. And so cheap too.. I got this for like $6 down from $15. Reckon I might have to get a backup in case anything should happen
love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

These are the only eyelash curlers I have ever owned and I think they're great! I've had them for about 12 years and they're still as good as the day I bought them (they live on my bathroom shelf exposed to steam and all). I have only had to change the rubber pad twice that I can remember and I use them everyday. They give a nice curl and fit into the contour of my eye perfectly to get nice and close to the base of my lashes. I have tried other brands owned by friends and find them to be awkward at "getting in there". Highly recommend.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools