4.5

Shop Now

Reviews

from

6 months ago

Just bought my second pair of shiseido curlers - I left my last pair which I had for 6-7 years on holiday. I've tried various brands in the past but these have been the best. I have slightly hooded eyes and straight eyelashes (seriously look like I have no lashes when I have no mascara on) and whilst other curlers do curl my lashes the same - these are the only ones which hold curl and added bonus of not pinching my eyelids. I love that you can purchase refil pads for them - means you can keep them for years and years (as I have done in the past, and will do with this pair too!). If you're living in the UK - I'd recommend Shiseido over Shu's and tweezerman - they'r easier to get refills from and work better IMO.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

6 months ago

The hype on this is real! It really does a good job on curling my lashes! I paid $22 for it but i was getting lash lifts every other month and that was like $75 and I'm not going to do that anymore so this is actually going to save me money in the long run. It can pinch if you don't do it right but overall I am very pleased with it.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

9 months ago

My eyes are medium/small not pronounced and my lashes are fairly straight/unremarkable/fine. With the shiseido curler I don’t even need mascara it’s a huge game changer and it makes me look so much more awake. I was deciding between the Kevin aucoin, shiseido and surratt curler for quite some time and chose this because it seemed to receive higher reviews among smaller set/smaller sized eye shapes and for those with straight fine lashes (me!). I am not at all disappointed with my choice and wish I had gotten rid of my tweezerman ages ago.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

This is my go to eye curler. I have several, but this is the one that works the most. It is the most structured to my eye shape. When I use it it can feel a little tight, but that is only because it can get in closer to the ends of my eyelashes than every other curler ever has while still having the perfect curl. And it shows too! I have done one eye with one curler with the other with another and although the other curler doesn’t feel tight on my eyes for a few seconds, as this one does, it has very less impressive results. It also seems to separate the lashes better whilst curling too, some other curlers will make the lashes uneven, sticking/pushing sections together then you then have to separate and even out the lashes with your fingers. My shiseido seems not to do that as much as my other curlers. I bought it a while ago now after searching and reading very much on the best curler, and I am very happy I purchased this one.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

a year ago

I’ve had this eyelash curler for almost 8 years, really happy with it and would repurchase without a doubt.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

bought in Don Quixote in Japan. I can buy low price. Japanese YouTube influencers use it.(many many influencers) GOOD

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

还行

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0
from

2 years ago

I've been looking for a good eyelash curler. I usually just buy the drug store one but I decided to splurge and both the shisedo eyelash curler at Macy's. Boy what a waste of money. I have hooded Asian eyes which many of the reviews lead me to believe that this would be perfect. It's not. It curls my lashes in all different directions with huge gaps between the lashes. This has never happened to be before. I've had this over a year and I can not make it worth for me. It's terrible. Also, it gives me horrible looking curls. I doesn't give me the nice curve to the curls. Don't waste your money.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I can’t believe I haven’t tried this eyelash curler earlier! I’ve used cheap drugstore curlers and ended up using the MAC eyelash curler the past couple years after a nightmare of an experience with Smith drugstore eyelash curler that ended up ripping out the lashes on my right eye.. this Shiseido eyelash curler is perfect if you Asian like me. The Mac curler was great but always kind of poked the outsides of my eyes with the frame because it’s more curved than the Shiseido eyelash curler. I love this one it works wonders for my Asian almond shaped eyes and gets all of my lashes unlike any other eyelash curler I have tried.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I've owned this eyelash curler for years now. I also have the Shu Uemura one. They look pretty the same and you can buy Shiseido pads for both of them. HOWEVER! There is a teeny tiny difference (besides the price, hhhh) that makes me like the Shiseido curler more. The upper part of Shiseido curler is a bit smaller which makes it a better option for deep set\hooded eyes.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool